Re: I discovered GOD today.

I agree that man created God. Those three letters are one of the many symbolic ways our conscious minds attempt and fail to comprehend that which can neither be represented by any symbolic representation, nor therefore understood...much less communicated by the minds of men as we have evolved thus far. :geek:

CaptSMRT wrote:For the record...I was not referring to the Biblical GOD that wants to murder you for your sins. I am speaking more of the concept of the entire Universe as one being experiencing itself infinitely.
umslbirdie's reply nevertheless applies.

umslbirdie wrote:I agree that man created God. Those three letters are one of the many symbolic ways our conscious minds attempt and fail to comprehend that which can neither be represented by any symbolic representation, nor therefore understood...much less communicated by the minds of men as we have evolved thus far. :geek:
I repeat^^^^^^^^^

Semi-oticians are correct about many things IMO.

The idea that "Self" Consciousness can make one confused, if not mad, is another one.

JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:The origins of the Universe violate the laws of thermodynamics.
The laws of thermodynamics were written by Man. God decided to get the violating out of the way early, just to see if we'd notice.

The laws of Thermodynamics were observed by man...they were written by FNORD.