Maroon

What a player he's turning out to be. Ducks relying on him now and he's earned his way back to playing with Perry and Getzlaf......pretty good 3rd wheel on that line. He's a force out there for the Ducks and Boudreu loves him.
Always great to see the St. Louis boys do well.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: Maroon

I've always said that I've seen a lot of guys play the game but I've never seen anybody with hands like Pat. Some of the stuff he could do with the puck was unreal...he was like a freaking magician. His skating is the only thing that has kept him from developing into a premier NHL power forward.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Doug Glatt wrote:
Anton Chigurh wrote:I used to play against Maroon. Dude was a beast back then at Oakville and it's cool to see him excel at the top level.
Me, too.

Hey Anton, who'd you play for?
Grew up playing for Kirkwood and then played for Parkway South. How about yourself?

Anton Chigurh wrote:
Doug Glatt wrote:
Anton Chigurh wrote:I used to play against Maroon. Dude was a beast back then at Oakville and it's cool to see him excel at the top level.
Me, too.

Grew up playing for Kirkwood and then played for Parkway South. How about yourself?
Played youth hockey at Chesterfield, then played at SLUH for high school.

We've probably played each other in high school. :lol:

Doug Glatt wrote:
Anton Chigurh wrote:
Doug Glatt wrote:
Me, too.

Played youth hockey at Chesterfield, then played at SLUH for high school.

We've probably played each other in high school. :lol:
I'm sure we did. I knew some pretty good SLUH guys.