Re: GDT: Blues vs Wild (Game Four 8:30PM central)

zamadoo wrote:Let's Go Blues!

Any word on lineups? I'd like to see Bortz get in there somehow.
I just heard on 101 Porter in, Goc out and a few defensive pairing changes which will revert back after 1 shift. Not sure if that's official, but whoever does their Blues stuff said that's the lineup change. So no Bort, which puzzles me to no end. We are just a different team with him in there.

Dave's a mess wrote:Been progressing through the five stages of grief since game 3. A bit early? Perhaps, but we have all of Blues playoff history to justify it. Just win tonight and I'd happily admit overreacting to Monday's turdburger.
yeah, i feel kind of weird. not sure if the insanity was post-monday, or if it was pre-monday. either way, i'm numb.

wizard pork sword wrote:I'm about to crack my first beer of the night.

I'll either be really celebrating later or drinking until I forget this game happened.

Either way.... Beer.
Haha. Nice! I feel like I drank way to much on Monday and was unable to provide my normal mental pull for the Blues. I may have contributed to the loss. I wasn't game ready. Tonight I will start drinking at the start of the game..Not 4 hours before like Monday. Hopefully that helps.