Re: Shattenkirk status...2nd per guest

he was talking about getting into the corners and really "manning up" against some guys to see how his body reacts.

i remember thinking, i sure hope he's still talking about hockey.

he strikes me as a guy that really has to think about what he's saying when he has a mic in front of him, as he probably talks like i do most of the fucking time.

T.C. wrote:he was talking about getting into the corners and really "manning up" against some guys to see how his body reacts.

i remember thinking, i sure hope he's still talking about hockey.

he strikes me as a guy that really has to think about what he's saying when he has a mic in front of him, as he probably talks like i do most of the fucking time.
Man, you are cool. :ugeek:

:lol:

I watched the 1st live, then had to run an errand during intermission. So, I think it was Kerbs and Chaser that were discussing how much of a stud leader Shatty was on and OFF the ice, even during his rehab. They literally glowed on and on about him for a bit. Great to hear. I can't wait until #22 is back on the ice.

The Blues defense is absolutely SICK!

I just like to read the names and salivate.......Shatty, Bouwmeester, Pietrangelo, Michalek, Jackman, Bortuzzo, Lindbohm and the Butler.

Blues14 wrote:
Battra wrote:
StL Dan wrote:Shoot....I forgot to add Gunnarsson! DaaAAaang!
I think we can all forget about the Gunnar....
With play of Linbohm and Bortuzzo, I could see Gunnar as one of the odd men out come playoff time.
Honestly, I'm about 80% certain that Bort and Bomber have made him expendable and I don't expect to see him in September in STL.

MissouriMook wrote:
Battra wrote:Honestly, I'm about 80% certain that Bort and Bomber have made him expendable and I don't expect to see him in September in STL.
We could probably get a decent return for him. He'd make a helluva deal sweeter for a rebuilding team [*cough* Edmonton *cough*] looking at Bergy as an option at Center.
That's kind of what I'm seeing.

I'd suspect a salary dump of the two....trade them off for draft picks to a team that has some room and needs an upgrade.

Buffalo as well.

Possibly even Arizona.