Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Pittsburgh - 6:00pm

Matangama wrote:
barcthespark wrote:Thanks you former Penguins!!!!!!!
I'm thinking Bortuzzo and Goc just haven't been with the Blues long enough to completely lose their scoring touch! But I'm sure they are getting the "stink eye" in the locker room, so they'll learn not to score anymore!

The Core won't stand for this showboating shit!

ShakeyWalton wrote:
Anton Chigurh wrote:I feel like every time I've seen Berglund touch the puck tonight he's turned it over.
I have defended Bergy forever but he's regressed so bad I question if he's drinking heavily or something. The man is bad, bad, bad
The only way Bergy will be here next year is if he wins the Conn Smythe award in a few months. He's as good as gone....
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

ShakeyWalton wrote:
Anton Chigurh wrote:I feel like every time I've seen Berglund touch the puck tonight he's turned it over.
I have defended Bergy forever but he's regressed so bad I question if he's drinking heavily or something. The man is bad, bad, bad
Yeah he does look like he's playing hungover. Slow reactions. Should we stage an intervention? :mrgreen:

Kariyadog wrote:
ShakeyWalton wrote:
Yeah he does look like he's playing hungover. Slow reactions. Should we stage an intervention? :mrgreen:
Honestly though, how many of us (me included) thought he was as good as gone after last season?

NHLTIM wrote:
ShakeyWalton wrote:
The only way Bergy will be here next year is if he wins the Conn Smythe award in a few months. He's as good as gone....
Oh absolutely. I never had unfair Mats Sundin expectations or anything like that with him; I was hoping for a 40 point Handzus-esque career and I would have been thrilled. I think that ship has long passed though. It may have even sunk, ha ha.