Re: Suck my dick NHL

^^ that. also, this board is darwin in action - thin-skinned people, people with no sense of humor, will not survive here, so they are quickly eliminated via natural selection. it's fine, we won't miss you. this place is for adults who communicate using words, not cat pictures and emojis. if you can't handle words, GTFO.

T.C. wrote:^^ that. also, this board is darwin in action - thin-skinned people, people with no sense of humor, will not survive here, so they are quickly eliminated via natural selection. it's fine, we won't miss you. this place is for adults who communicate using words, not cat pictures and emojis. if you can't handle words, GTFO.
Exactly........as it should be.

I won't speak for others, but the words aren't upsetting me. I'd just like the option to filter. My office has a relaxed attitude on browsing the internet, but if the front page of the site has "suck my dick" it seems less like a place where adults are communicating using words.

StL Dan wrote:
Man in the box wrote:What the hell just happened here?
T.C. posted a picture of a dick wearing a hat and a blue shirt. How is that confusing?
That he did. I was referring to the "oh no, the profanity" stuff. I thought that was understood from the beginning. We're like pilgrims leaving behind oppressive regimes for a place where we can express how we really feel. Like when I say bitch it doesn't come out "a female canine".

Man in the box wrote:
StL Dan wrote:
Man in the box wrote:What the hell just happened here?
T.C. posted a picture of a dick wearing a hat and a blue shirt. How is that confusing?
That he did. I was referring to the "oh no, the profanity" stuff. I thought that was understood from the beginning. We're like pilgrims leaving behind oppressive regimes for a place where we can express how we really feel. Like when I say bitch it doesn't come out "a female canine".
BluesNewForums.....land of the free and home of the brave.