Re: Suck my dick NHL

Reminded me of the whole skate in the crease goal Hull scored for Dallas in the cup finals when the whole year goals were waved off if you were anywhere in the blue paint. Almost like the refs don't want to be the one to wave off a game winning goal when the home team scores it (especially in the leagues favorite cities)

T.C. wrote:thus begins our annual parade of mediocrity, limping into the postseason.
I hope not.......but I do worry about it.

On the other hand, if we flop in the playoffs this year, we will see major changes going in to next season, with a new coach, new GM, and 3 or 4 members of the "core" sent packing. I hope it doesn't come to that, but if it does, a good GM should be able to get a boatload in return for Backes, Steen, Oshie, etc........and we return with a younger, faster, more aggressive team next season, built around Tank and Schwartz, that could be every bit as competitive as this team. That is kind of exciting, and yes, that is me taking a glass half full approach to a potential playoff flop. I hope it doesn't come to that, but I'm prepared for it.

ledzeppelinfan1 wrote:It's absolute horse shit that a goal cannot be reviewed for any reason pertaining to it being a legitimate goal. Whatever.
Yet that one on Allen where the whistle clearly blew is reviewable. This is the NHL. I don't know why we get worked up about it anymore. I suppose you watch and follow at your own risk because you know for sure you're going to see something completely fucking stupid eventually.

DaBo wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Suck it....pick the scabs off and drain the sores.

This is the exact reason an unmoderated board will NEVER work, this will soon be the worse than where we left.

Adios guys.
Agreed.

This is not what I want to see when I login to discuss hockey.

I second an adios. Peace.

Oliver wrote:
DaBo wrote:

This is the exact reason an unmoderated board will NEVER work, this will soon be the worse than where we left.

Adios guys.
Agreed.

This is not what I want to see when I login to discuss hockey.

I second an adios. Peace.
C'mon, he was dropped on his head when he was a baby, it's not his fault he goes overboard once in awhile. It's not really going to ruin anything.

DaBo wrote:

Adios guys.
I realize some people may not like to read profanity but for all intents and purposes the other board was unmoderated too. They just have a language filter.

I can put up with a few swear words moreso than the vile attacks and hate spewed on that board.