Re: Blues vs Blackhawks 7pm

I looked at Leddy getting an assist on that last goal and didn't realize he'd scored that much. Looked at him closer since becoming a Blue:

Average about 25 points/season, 21+ minutes/night, one of our top +/- guys, top PK guys. Only makes $4 mil/year. Seems like he's the very definition of a solid, good-value, second-pairing guy. I guess I just never noticed him that much before.

RAFritchey wrote: I looked at Leddy getting an assist on that last goal and didn't realize he'd scored that much. Looked at him closer since becoming a Blue:

Average about 25 points/season, 21+ minutes/night, one of our top +/- guys, top PK guys. Only makes $4 mil/year. Seems like he's the very definition of a solid, good-value, second-pairing guy. I guess I just never noticed him that much before.
Leddy is a cool customer back there.

BlueinNy wrote: If this team could have won half of the games against San Jose and Columbus they'd be dancing right now. They were swept by both teams.
If they had beaten Vegas in regulation last game, we'd be up a point and have a 50% chance of making it.

Right now as fans, we have to continue expecting the worst and maybe we'll get rewarded with a miracle.