Blues vs. Predators, 7PM April 4, 24

No matter what happens the rest of the season, from a morale standpoint this is probably the most important game of the season after the beatdown against Nashville last time they played.

Tucker staying in and Perunovich sitting out.

There may be other tweaks but this is the expected lineup.
PROJECTED LINEUP
Forwards

Brandon Saad - Robert Thomas - Jake Neighbours

Alexey Toropchenko - Pavel Buchnevich - Jordan Kyrou
Kevin Hayes - Brayden Schenn - Kasperi Kapanen
Sammy Blais - Zach Dean - Nathan Walker

Defense

Nick Leddy - Colton Parayko

Torey Krug - Justin Faulk
Tyler Tucker - Matthew Kessel

Goalie

Jordan Binnington

Re: Blues vs. Predators, 7PM April 4, 24

The Blues take a penalty out of frustration. And, of course, they give up the PP goal, with only seconds left in the period. It seems like every time they give us hope they are going to make the playoffs, they come up with a weak performance, lose a game, and hurt their chances again, smashing our hopes. :evil:

Robb_K wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:50 pm The Blues take a penalty out of frustration. And, of course, they give up the PP goal, with only seconds left in the period. It seems like every time they give us hope they are going to make the playoffs, they come up with a weak performance, lose a game, and hurt their chances again, smashing our hopes. :evil:
Some desperation would be nice.

Playing well is one thing. Playing like it means something is another.

Ill say I expected more out of players (vrana, kyrou, schenn) got about expected from the rest (minus the surprise neighbours) but id this team has the same outcome next year as this and last year, I'll be a strong it's army proponent.

I've gotta remind myself to stay patient bc he is a WIZARD at trades. Just not contracts lol
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!