Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Ducks 6:00 3/17

Bolduc is looking better every game. I assume he'll be staying up with The Blues the rest of the season. He already plays a well-rounded game for a rookie with so few games played in The NHL. I'm feeling really good about him. Adding that to Neighbours' play, Kessel's, and with Snuggeruud, Dvorsky and the 2 Swedes, I'm feeling better about The Blues' future.

Robb_K wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:33 am Bolduc is looking better every game. I assume he'll be staying up with The Blues the rest of the season. He already plays a well-rounded game for a rookie with so few games played in The NHL. I'm feeling really good about him. Adding that to Neighbours' play, Kessel's, and with Snuggeruud, Dvorsky and the 2 Swedes, I'm feeling better about The Blues' future.
Nothing I’ve seen from Bolduc would lead me to believe he can’t play in this league. Incredible shot he’s got.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:24 am
Robb_K wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:33 am Bolduc is looking better every game. I assume he'll be staying up with The Blues the rest of the season. He already plays a well-rounded game for a rookie with so few games played in The NHL. I'm feeling really good about him. Adding that to Neighbours' play, Kessel's, and with Snuggeruud, Dvorsky and the 2 Swedes, I'm feeling better about The Blues' future.
Nothing I’ve seen from Bolduc would lead me to believe he can’t play in this league. Incredible shot he’s got.
Bolduc reminds me of Neighbours at the start of the season… was looking like a jag but finally put it all together and is having a great season…. If Bolduc figures things out, with his shot, he’ll be an awesome player too.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:26 am
Bolduc reminds me of Neighbours at the start of the season… was looking like a jag but finally put it all together and is having a great season…. If Bolduc figures things out, with his shot, he’ll be an awesome player too.
Yeah, he definitely has the skillset between the shot and skating. I think in a year or two he's going to be a really good player. His shot created that juicy rebound that Hayes banged in. Hoping he keeps firing at the net.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:09 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:26 am

Yeah, he definitely has the skillset between the shot and skating. I think in a year or two he's going to be a really good player. His shot created that juicy rebound that Hayes banged in. Hoping he keeps firing at the net.
I'm hopeful, but reserving judgment for now. I remember how good ALL of Blais, Vrana, and Kapanen looked in their play after landing with the Blues last season, and figured they'd all likely be regulars, even if they keep up to that pace. Still, it's more likely to project a rookie to improve steadily than veterans who've been inconsistent most of their careers.