Re: GDT: Blues vs Nashville - 2/17 4:00

Nice hit by Blais, but he was slightly early, so the interference call is fair. But that isn't usually called.

And, of course, The Press score quickly on the PP! And then Luke Schenn scores not long after, and, suddenly, it's 1-4!!!

Why do The Blues do so poorly against teams they should beat, when they often look good again the best teams? That was a problem also under Berube, so it's not related to the coaching change.

Just when we start having confidence that this team is coming out of its listlessness, we get slammed face first to the ice!

Awful to see O'Reilly get his 20th goal on a play like that, for the hated Preds. And then Binnington trying to tap the right post, has Evangelista skate right into the top of his stick for a 2-minute high-sticking to close out this game. A lousy game to watch. Lousy loss to a weak team. Aaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhh!

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:36 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:59 amThe "magic" of 'country roads' didn't do it for us tonight. tickle me shocked.
Time for a Gloria reboot?
As sick of that song as i am, id rather that. Wtf does west virginia have to do with the st louis blues!?

Fuck atleast dont stop believing by journey has "detroit" which is closer.....
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Ozzies09tc wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:59 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:36 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:59 amThe "magic" of 'country roads' didn't do it for us tonight. tickle me shocked.
Time for a Gloria reboot?
As sick of that song as i am, id rather that. Wtf does west virginia have to do with the st louis blues!?

Fuck at least dont stop believing by journey has "detroit" which is closer.....
So if you're sensitive to geography, you don't need to go any further than this ......................