Jakub Vrana-Kevin Hayes-Kasperi Kapanen
Alexey Toropchenko-Oskar Sundqvist-Nathan Walker

Nick Leddy-Colton Parayko
Torey Krug-Matthew Kessel
Marco Scandella-Scott Perunovich

Joel Hofer will start in goal
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: Blues vs Florida - 1/9 7:00

Not a bad 1st Period by The Blues. A flukey goal ties it. Otherwise, they'd have shut out a strong team, and been leading 1-0. Not sure I'd give Walker a 2-year one-way contract at this point. But it's important to have good depth with so many injuries in the game these days. His play has been very good lately.

Tough 1-5 loss against a Cup contender. The Blues played halfway decently, but that's not good enough against a very good NHL team. The Panthers had a lot of their skaters in front of our net much of this game. That almost always leads to a bunch of goals and a loss, as it did tonight. Kyrou had 12 shots on goal, but most of them only required a routine save.

BluesSK wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:41 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:24 pm Oh and that "kyrou is not available for tkachuk" (if true) seems like a GREAT move
I sure hope that wasn't the case.
I'm SURE that THAT didn't happen. Armstrong has his faults, but he's still a better-than-average GM. I have no doubt that The Blues just didn't have enough of the assets needed to obtain Tkachuk.

Robb_K wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:52 pm
BluesSK wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:41 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:24 pm Oh and that "kyrou is not available for tkachuk" (if true) seems like a GREAT move
I sure hope that wasn't the case.
I'm SURE that THAT didn't happen. Armstrong has his faults, but he's still a better-than-average GM. I have no doubt that The Blues just didn't have enough of the assets needed to obtain Tkachuk.
Tkachuk in St Louis would have sold enough merch to choke a whale... if it was possible he would have did it.