Re: GDT Blues @ Shittsburgh Saturday Dec. 30th 6pm CST

Ozzies09tc wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:52 pm Faulk is out, unsure what happened to scandella with no call, and they hand out fluke penalty shots.

Go Blues
What I heard about Scandella was the stick got caught under his visor on the follow-through (so no high-sticking penalty), and gave him a nasty cut on the bridge of his nose, but didn't injure either of his eyes (thankfully), and the penalty shot was for playing with a broken stick.

RAFritchey wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:49 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:52 pm Faulk is out, unsure what happened to scandella with no call, and they hand out fluke penalty shots.

Go Blues
What I heard about Scandella was the stick got caught under his visor on the follow-through (so no high-sticking penalty), and gave him a nasty cut on the bridge of his nose, but didn't injure either of his eyes (thankfully), and the penalty shot was for playing with a broken stick.
Good to hear about scandella

Idk which dman it was (dont remember) but he didnt know he had a broken stick so, fortunately binner saved it and this is all nothing.
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

RAFritchey wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:13 pm We really look like we're outside of even a wild-card playoff spot. Unfortunately, we're also not nearly bad enough to get a top-5 draft pick (maybe something around 10 or so), and we really don't have any pending UFAs to trade off for anything significant (maybe some deep prospects or 3rd or 4th round picks). Back to no-man's land, I'm afraid.
Fun stat i heard, the sabres have had top 10 draft picks in the last 10 years, the blues have had 6 since 1989
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!