NCAA Division I Men's Ice Hockey Regional @ Centene Ice (29 & 31 March 2024)

Tickets are now on sale for this annual national tournament event, being hosted by Lindenwood University & the St. Louis Sports Commission in the USA Arena at Centene Community Ice Center in Maryland Heights. This 3-game post-season semifinal round will determine one of the four teams who will compete in the 2024 Frozen Four Championship in early April. I didn't check the ticket sales site to see how many seats are left (I purchased my seats late last week during the pre-sale period); but if you have any interest in top tier men's college hockey, this will be a rare opportunity to see it played in the St. Louis area.

SCHEDULE
Session 1: Friday, March 29 - 4 pm & 7:30 pm
Session 2: Sunday, March 31 - 5:30 pm

NOTE: Dates are over the Easter weekend

Re: NCAA Division I Men's Ice Hockey Regional @ Centene Ice (29 & 31 March 2024)

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:35 amHope to see Minnesota there.
Presuming the defending national champions emerge from their conference tourney (Gophers are 3-3-2-1 in B1G play so far), I reckon they'd garner preferential treatment re. which Regional they join. The Sioux Falls, S.D. Regional would likely be a familiar & supportive attendance advantage for them, while the St. Louis Regional will be an experiment to test organizational readiness for the 2025 Frozen Four @ Enterprise Center. Better for Minny to take the trodden path than the rough ice.

ETA: I prefer East Coast hockey styles to Middle/West play, so I'd root for Hockey East or ECAC or a dark horse out of AHA or CCHA (or even an at-large team) to shine @ Centene Ice.
Last edited by JMC-STL on Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: NCAA Division I Men's Ice Hockey Regional @ Centene Ice (29 & 31 March 2024)

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:57 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:35 amHope to see Minnesota there.
Presuming the defending national champions emerge from their conference tourney (Gophers are 3-3-2-1 in B1G play so far), I reckon they'd garner preferential treatment re. which Regional they join. The Sioux Falls, S.D. Regional would likely be a familiar & supportive attendance advantage for them, while the St. Louis Regional will be an experiment to test organizational readiness for the 2025 Frozen Four @ Enterprise Center. Better for Minny to take the trodden path than the rough ice.
GET SNUG TO THE LOU
Just a Russian propaganda account