Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at LA Kings - 9:30 11/18 - TV:BSMW ESPN+

Robb_K wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:22 pm This team needs a major rebuild, but doesn't have the cap room OR enough draft capital to do much in that direction. But a free-wheeling style game with a not-very-skilled team with a weak defence is a recipe for a bad record. Maybe a TERRIBLE record THIS season and next would have helped more than trying to eek out the lowest Wild Card seeding?
Being a .500 team doesn't cut it in the NHL. It's honestly the worst place to be. Fringe team with maybe a chance at the playoffs and no draft position.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:34 pm I have ESPN+ via Hulu and it’s blacked out in my area…. After that last I lost the stream I was watching… fuck this bullshit… goodnight all.
Download a free vpn for chrome veepn and change ur ip and watch all games for free like i do.

They wanna go outta there way to charge me more money ill go outta my way to NOT pay for it ;)
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Ozzies09tc wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:40 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:34 pm I have ESPN+ via Hulu and it’s blacked out in my area…. After that last I lost the stream I was watching… fuck this bullshit… goodnight all.
Download a free vpn for chrome veepn and change ur ip and watch all games for free like i do.

They wanna go outta there way to charge me more money ill go outta my way to NOT pay for it ;)
Thanks, but I’m at the point where if they don’t want me watching them, I can sure find something else to do. Fuck GB and the owners.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:45 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:40 pm

Thanks, but I’m at the point where if they don’t want me watching them, I can sure find something else to do. Fuck GB and the owners.
I understand that completely. My opinion of it is, if they're gonna alienate their paying fans, im gonna alienate their service as a f u to the fans they f if you understand what i mean
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:49 pm Sadly, there isn’t even any silver linings for the last two games other than it’s just two games
Whens the last time we HAVEN'T sucked on the west coast trips?

Its a 2 hr time difference with jet lag that truly does fuck with you. East coast teams dont understand it until the finals

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:48 pm And if you can’t watch, you’re lucky but you need to know Schenn is an idiot
I obviously didn’t see the game, but what prompted this?

And, rebuild? LOL. That’s not really an option when you’re handing out long-ass contracts to people who shouldn’t have them/haven’t earned them, especially when coupled with NMCs. While Army has made some great trades, the contracts are what’s really fucking this team.

T.C. wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:26 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:48 pm And if you can’t watch, you’re lucky but you need to know Schenn is an idiot

And, rebuild? LOL. That’s not really an option when you’re handing out long-ass contracts to people who shouldn’t have them/haven’t earned them, especially when coupled with NMCs. While Army has made some great trades, the contracts are what’s really fucking this team.
Because what is he doing here. Zero awareness and just lazy effort.

Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:36 am
T.C. wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:26 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:48 pmAnd if you can’t watch, you’re lucky but you need to know Schenn is an idiot

Because what is he doing here. Zero awareness and just lazy effort.

Lizotte didn't even have to tap his stick to get the pass, Schenn is SUCH a selfish Captain.