Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Arizona - 7:00 11/9 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

BluesSK wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:20 pm This team has to hire a power play coach. We're a .500 team without it. Our 5 on 5 is improving. Our defense is much improved and our PK has been ok.

Perunovich had almost 15 minutes and wasn't a liability. He needs to be playing.
I agree about perun BUT you're not healthy scratching leddy or krug bc contractual situations, and scandella is on a contract year so you gotta play him so he can up his trade worth.

So then ya gotta play perun on the right side which he may not be the best or comfortable with... DA or Ryan Miller (assistant GM) REALLY fucked us right now...
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:41 pm
BluesSK wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:20 pm This team has to hire a power play coach. We're a .500 team without it. Our 5 on 5 is improving. Our defense is much improved and our PK has been ok.

Perunovich had almost 15 minutes and wasn't a liability. He needs to be playing.
I agree about perun BUT you're not healthy scratching leddy or krug bc contractual situations, and scandella is on a contract year so you gotta play him so he can up his trade worth.

So then ya gotta play perun on the right side which he may not be the best or comfortable with... DA or Ryan Miller (assistant GM) REALLY fucked us right now...
Move Scandella over to the other side then.

I was able to listen to some of this game last night. I heard a commercial, I guess it was for Jack Daniels, where there’s a line about “…sitting down with a Jack and catch up with a friend,” but the way the fake accent says it, it actually sounds like “…sitting down with a Jack & ketchup with a friend.” That sounds as gross as this team sounded last night, so it struck me as appropriate.

Sneptsmoustache wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:40 am
BluesSK wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:30 pm

Perunovich prefers the right side I believe. Not 100%, but I think that's the case.

Also...this is a historically bad power play. 2.9%. The worst all time is like 9% I think.
To be fair, I'm sure he prefers the left side over the press box though.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Sneptsmoustache wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:40 am
BluesSK wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:30 pm

Perunovich prefers the right side I believe. Not 100%, but I think that's the case.

Also...this is a historically bad power play. 2.9%. The worst all time is like 9% I think.
This is a good time to point out that when you factor in a short handed goal against the Blues, the net PP% is 0.0.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!