Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at CalGary - 8:00 10/26 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:42 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:46 pm Vrana and Tucker Benched. Bortuzzo and Perunovich go in as Blues go with 7 D.
Any doubt Vrana was in the doghouse are gone. Guess he's Berube's new scapegoat.
Utterly stupid. He needs to be on top line w buch and Thomas and kyrou on line two to spread out the scoring (before anyone says it... What scoring i know i know)
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at CalGary - 8:00 10/26 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:17 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:42 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 3:46 pm Vrana and Tucker Benched. Bortuzzo and Perunovich go in as Blues go with 7 D.
Any doubt Vrana was in the doghouse are gone. Guess he's Berube's new scapegoat.
Utterly stupid. He needs to be on top line w buch and Thomas and kyrou on line two to spread out the scoring (before anyone says it... What scoring i know i know)
Yeah, unsure if it's just play related or what? You'd think a team struggling to score would not take out one of their top 3 finishers on the team for an extra d-man. We'll see how it plays out tonight, need to get some positives going.
Just a Russian propaganda account