Re: GDT: St. louis Blues vs Penguins -7:00 10/21- TV:BSMW ESPN+

BluesSK wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:37 pm
RAFritchey wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:34 pm Some areas for improvement (Power Play; Be more selfish on the empty net; A couple of bad plays) but altogether probably the best all-around effort on the year so far, from Binnington on out.
Yeah. What was that all about? Have a killer instinct.
I understand wanting to set Saad up for the hat trick, but against a team that has the likes of Crosby, Malkin, Letang, Karlsson, Rust, and Guentzel, it's best not to take that risk. The Pens are a team capable of putting up a couple of goals before you can blink three times.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:37 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:44 pm
His shot form seems to have gone back to what was successful for him before... but with a little less follow through. Too much follow through is what made his aim unpredictable.

Hopefully we see more of this
Presuming your "little less follow through" was based on the shot in question, then I reckon he previously scratched his back with his stick blade after every slapper. :?

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:57 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:37 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:44 pm
His shot form seems to have gone back to what was successful for him before... but with a little less follow through. Too much follow through is what made his aim unpredictable.

Hopefully we see more of this
Presuming your "little less follow through" was based on the shot in question, then I reckon he previously scratched his back with his stick blade after every slapper. :?

I'm judging by what I see. Before his shots would go wide or wild and that is from too much follow through. Modern sticks with their kick points require less follow through.