Re: Playoff bracket challenge

BluesSK wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:26 am
Ozzies09tc wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:14 am
BluesSK wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:57 am Ok,I got it working. It only took tries on three different browsers.

I'm gonna get destroyed. I am terrible at brackets.
Which browser did you use?

I tried chrome but i can go firefox
It worked for me on Firefox. Hope it helps.
Worked in firefox

Thanks BSK
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

11 entries this year, though I can only see 8 brackets. Of those 8 we've got 4 Rangers, 2 Bruins, Bill bravely selecting the Leafs, and one handsome idiot selecting the Wild. Good luck to all of you. Sleep well knowing that you'll almost assuredly finish second to last at worst.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: 11 entries this year, though I can only see 8 brackets. Of those 8 we've got 4 Rangers, 2 Bruins, Bill bravely selecting the Leafs, and one handsome idiot selecting the Wild. Good luck to all of you. Sleep well knowing that you'll almost assuredly finish second to last at worst.
Really, you took the Wild? Wouldn't mind seeing it. Interesting call.

BillP. wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:45 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: 11 entries this year, though I can only see 8 brackets. Of those 8 we've got 4 Rangers, 2 Bruins, Bill bravely selecting the Leafs, and one handsome idiot selecting the Wild. Good luck to all of you. Sleep well knowing that you'll almost assuredly finish second to last at worst.
Really, you took the Wild? Wouldn't mind seeing it. Interesting call.
My take is whoever wins the Dallas/Minnesota series is coming out of the West. Just picked them to win since I figured most would be taking whoever came out of the East.

I picked the rags. I'm not cheering for them bc F 20 cent, and I'd rather see connor mcjesus win... But if Shit-Stir-Skin plays like he did last year/this year and that team in front of him... they're unbeatable
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Ozzies09tc wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:59 pm I picked the rags. I'm not cheering for them bc F 20 cent, and I'd rather see connor mcjesus win... But if Shit-Stir-Skin plays like he did last year/this year and that team in front of him... they're unbeatable
Could be. Really the SC Final should be between 2 Eastern Conference teams.

Oh boo hoo. Yeah, it’s so rare that it’s a plot point in Slapshot. Go cry somewhere else, “Sky”. If they don’t like it, they can take it up with him on the ice. Although I don’t know what any of this has to do with our playoff bracket challenge.

BillP wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:33 pm Of the 8 guys we can visibly see, I’m the only one left standing. Course Florida is on course to blow up more brackets here so stay tuned.
After Pavelski got hurt in Game 1 I changed my Cup pick from Dallas to Minnesota. I blame the NHL for allowing changes after the playoffs start. A really dumb rule that is going to cost me my eternal glory.

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 3:24 pm
BillP wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 1:33 pm Of the 8 guys we can visibly see, I’m the only one left standing. Course Florida is on course to blow up more brackets here so stay tuned.
After Pavelski got hurt in Game 1 I changed my Cup pick from Dallas to Minnesota. I blame the NHL for allowing changes after the playoffs start. A really dumb rule that is going to cost me my eternal glory.
I didn’t know you could do that. I’m with ya though, I took Dallas and thought you had the better pick when I saw you had Minnesota :lol:

Just wanted to bump this thread. I had an incredibly impressive 2 correct picks the entire playoffs. That's two correct first round picks, followed by a sea of cross outs. I am in utter awe of my bracket. Nobody has any chance of accumulating any additional points, so congrats to "Fifteen Minutes of Peace", whoever you are, on the BNF bracket championship.