Re: GDT: Blues @ LA Kings - 9:30 3/26

Robb_K wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:25 pm One of the worst 1st Periods I've seen in a long time. :evil: The Tankers are happy. But, The Blues probably won't get a better pick than the #6.
The #6 pick also comes with a 7.5% chance at Bedard and a 7.9% chance at Fantilli (Or whoever is #2 overall), plus, if we don't have a strong preference from 6-12 or so, the chance to trade down a few spots for an extra pick.

Robb_K wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:16 pm I guess Berube can't bring himself to admit that The Blues can't make the playoffs until they are mathematically eliminated. I would have dressed Greiss as the back-up, and brought him in in this game, carrying 3 goalies, and with Binnington having played last night.
Yeah, he's taking it a bit too competitively.

RAFritchey wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:28 pm
Robb_K wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:25 pm One of the worst 1st Periods I've seen in a long time. :evil: The Tankers are happy. But, The Blues probably won't get a better pick than the #6.
The #6 pick also comes with a 7.5% chance at Bedard and a 7.9% chance at Fantilli (Or whoever is #2 overall), plus, if we don't have a strong preference from 6-12 or so, the chance to trade down a few spots for an extra pick.
I'm not against getting the best draft choice possible. I want The Blues to nab top-level centre with their top #1 choice, and an excellent defenceman with #1 upside, with the 2nd. But, I just can't root for them to lose every game.