Re: GDT: Blues at Capitals - 6:00 3/17

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:09 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:06 pm What did Greiss do (besides not stopping pucks, but who would with this defense) to become a backup to a 3rd stringer...
I think he has a games played bonus that he's approaching and he won't be here next year so why not take a look at someone you hope is? Hoping Hofer gets both games.
I think Hofer is a lock for next season.

Re: GDT: Blues at Capitals - 6:00 3/17

Great game by The Blues. Nice to see them bounce back from that terrible game against The Wild on Wednesday. Hofer looked really good. I'm feeling really good about him. He played with poise in his 2nd NHL win. Nice to see Blais do so well at scoring since he's been back. He might be a key player on our 3rd Line going forward. Good also to see Kapanen score a goal. The Blues played better on defence than most games lately, keeping the Caps to the outside, and playing better in front of their net. There is some hope for the future. I'd like to see Hofer stay up with The Blues, and Binnington and Greiss playing less. Too bad no team had a goaltender crisis before the deadline, that led to Greiss being traded off.