GDT: Blues vs Sharks 3/9 7:00

I’m not sure there’s a team playing worse hockey than the Sharks right now. They’ve given up at least 6 goals in 3 of their last 4 games. Including their 6-3 loss to the Blues. Torpedo getting a 1st line promotion while Saad getting a much deserved demotion.

morning skate lines (3/9):

Toropchenko-Thomas-Kyrou
Vrana-Buchnevich-Kapanen
Saad-Schenn-Blais
Walker-Alexandrov-Leivo
* Brown, Pitlick extras; Neighbours skating this AM

Leddy-Parayko
Scandella-Faulk
Krug-Rosen
* Tucker-Bortuzzo

Binnington
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: Blues vs Sharks 3/9 7:00

I hope as we head down the stretch Berube stops playing Thomas for 20 mins and Alexandrov for 10 mins. We know what Thomas is, give some kids a chance at 16-17 minute games to get a good look at them heading into next season. There’s no reason to coach these games like we are in a playoff battle

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:32 am I hope as we head down the stretch Berube stops playing Thomas for 20 mins and Alexandrov for 10 mins. We know what Thomas is, give some kids a chance at 16-17 minute games to get a good look at them heading into next season. There’s no reason to coach these games like we are in a playoff battle
I hope Berube stops coaching... gets hammered behind the bench... and keeps pulling the goalie with no plan of attack.

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:13 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:32 am I hope as we head down the stretch Berube stops playing Thomas for 20 mins and Alexandrov for 10 mins. We know what Thomas is, give some kids a chance at 16-17 minute games to get a good look at them heading into next season. There’s no reason to coach these games like we are in a playoff battle
I hope Berube stops coaching... gets hammered behind the bench... and keeps pulling the goalie with no plan of attack.
It really would add some storyline to the season if he started ripping cigarettes behind the bench

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:05 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:13 pm
It really would add some storyline to the season if he started ripping cigarettes behind the bench
Be even better if he'd slap Kyrou upside his head whenever he comes back to the bench after he makes a stupid pass when he has an open lane to the net.