GDT: Blues at Yotes 8pm 2/7

I’m sitting in the ER waiting for them to rip my appendix out so I hope the boys can lose one for me tonight.

Disappointed to miss the Vrana debut but maybe he’ll get a hatty in the loss

Morning skate:
Buchnevich-Thomas-Kyrou
Vrana-Schenn-Kapanen
Saad-Brown-Blais
Toropchenko-Alexandrov-Pitlick
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: Blues at Yotes 8pm 2/7

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:42 pm I’m sitting in the ER waiting for them to rip my appendix out so I hope the boys can lose one for me tonight.

Morning skate:
Buchnevich-Thomas-Kyrou
Vrana-Schenn-Kapanen
Saad-Brown-Blais
Suck it up!...It's not like they're gonna chop your dick off. Get well soon DPW!

BluesSK wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 8:42 pm I really shake my head sometimes that we got Buchnevich for Blais and a 2nd.
He was a pending UFA, and the Rangers weren't going to be able to sign him over the Summer, so they traded him for what they could get. I wouldn't feel TOO sorry for the Blueshirts, though, they're in a pretty nice position for the playoffs this year!

Heal up from that appendectomy! It sucks. I got to the hospital with minutes to spare when I had to get mine removed. Also, in the event you haven’t found out the hard way yet, try not to laugh, sneeze, or cough for like 2 weeks. You won’t like it. Heal quickly!

T.C. wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:07 am Heal up from that appendectomy! It sucks. I got to the hospital with minutes to spare when I had to get mine removed. Also, in the event you haven’t found out the hard way yet, try not to laugh, sneeze, or cough for like 2 weeks. You won’t like it. Heal quickly!
Appecuate it. Yeah I read ozzies post in this thread about the goals to attendance ratio which got a chuckle outta me and immediately regretted it ha
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: I’m sitting in the ER waiting for them to rip my appendix out so I hope the boys can lose one for me tonight.

Morning skate:
Buchnevich-Thomas-Kyrou
Vrana-Schenn-Kapanen
Saad-Brown-Blais
Hey, hope all is okay, wish you well and a speedy recovery. Hang in there!! Rumor has it as the boys were hitting the ice, Kyrou was telling the team "let's lose one for the pirate!"

Team looked like shit last night :lol:

Still ranked 9th on the lottery board with a 5% chance. We got our work cut out for us.

BillP. wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:44 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: I’m sitting in the ER waiting for them to rip my appendix out so I hope the boys can lose one for me tonight.

Morning skate:
Buchnevich-Thomas-Kyrou
Vrana-Schenn-Kapanen
Saad-Brown-Blais
Hey, hope all is okay, wish you well and a speedy recovery. Hang in there!! Rumor has it as the boys were hitting the ice, Kyrou was telling the team "let's lose one for the pirate!"

Still ranked 9th on the lottery board with a 5% chance. We got our work cut out for us.
It's tightening up a lot though. There is only a five point differential between 5th and 9th spot now.

BluesSK wrote:
BillP. wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:44 am

Morning skate:
Buchnevich-Thomas-Kyrou
Vrana-Schenn-Kapanen
Saad-Brown-Blais

It's tightening up a lot though. There is only a five point differential between 5th and 9th spot now.
On the Tankathon site, I ran the draft simulator 5 times and the Blues won twice! (Blues 2, Detroit, Columbus San Jose were the 5 winners)

So I guess you never know. Be so sweet if we won that thing.

https://www.tankathon.com/nhl

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:46 am
T.C. wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:07 am Heal up from that appendectomy! It sucks. I got to the hospital with minutes to spare when I had to get mine removed. Also, in the event you haven’t found out the hard way yet, try not to laugh, sneeze, or cough for like 2 weeks. You won’t like it. Heal quickly!
Appecuate it. Yeah I read ozzies post in this thread about the goals to attendance ratio which got a chuckle outta me and immediately regretted it ha
Sorry DPW :/
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

T.C. wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:28 pm We’ll give you a pass for the time machine subject line. But heal quickly, need those GDTs and clips coming!
Dread keeps hoping this season never ends. That minimizes the disappointment ... unless the Blues go on a winning streak ... what're the chances, though?