Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ SJ Sharks - 9:30 3/2

BillP wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:15 pm Not great advertisement for a team supposedly interested in moving him. Per Elkund, Pitt, Calgary, and Edmonton in on Krug.
LOL, might as well just say "per a sentient sack of diarrhea...."

Throw enough crap against the wall eventually something will get close enough to sticking that you can lie and say you had sources.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

BluesSK wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:54 pm Just heard a mind blowing stat in the pre-game show. Logan Brown has been in 28 games this season. The Blues won 4-0 the first game he was in.

They have lost every game he has been in since. 😅
I had to look it up cause I didn’t think there was any way that was true…it’s mostly true. They lost his first game 4-0. His lone win came 12/29 vs Chicago, 3-1. Incredible
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:26 pm
BluesSK wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:54 pm Just heard a mind blowing stat in the pre-game show. Logan Brown has been in 28 games this season. The Blues won 4-0 the first game he was in.

They have lost every game he has been in since. 😅
I had to look it up cause I didn’t think there was any way that was true…it’s mostly true. They lost his first game 4-0. His lone win came 12/29 vs Chicago, 3-1. Incredible
LOL Chris Kerber can't even get that right. (Maybe I misheard it)

That's pretty crazy though.