Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs NJ Devils - 2/16 7:00 / ESPN

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:56 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:40 pmI drove for 11+ hours today through torrential rain & lightning & wind to get to Biloxi, MS. My reward was being able to watch this game in my hotel room. Why the fuck didn't I think of this scheme sooner?! :idea:
I moved away from St. louis just so I could watch games again #dedicatedfan
You win. I don't like the Blues that much. #MississippiSeaWolvestixRcheaper

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:40 pm I drove for 11+ hours today through torrential rain & lightning & wind to get to Biloxi, MS. My reward was being able to watch this game in my hotel room. Why the fuck didn't I think of this scheme sooner?! :idea:
Here’s another funny thing - if you live in the STL metro but on the IL side of the river, you don’t get to participate in any of the in-app drawings, 50/50, give-aways, etc., just because you’re across the state line. So I’m a half hour from the arena and can’t participate. But, even though I’m 4.5h from the Hawks’ arena, I could participate in their shit if I wanted to.

NHL is smart.

T.C. wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:33 am
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:40 pm I drove for 11+ hours today through torrential rain & lightning & wind to get to Biloxi, MS. My reward was being able to watch this game in my hotel room. Why the fuck didn't I think of this scheme sooner?! :idea:
Here’s another funny thing - if you live in the STL metro but on the IL side of the river, you don’t get to participate in any of the in-app drawings, 50/50, give-aways, etc., just because you’re across the state line. So I’m a half hour from the arena and can’t participate. But, even though I’m 4.5h from the Hawks’ arena, I could participate in their shit if I wanted to.

NHL is smart.
Hockey is for everyone. If you jump through all the hoops.

T.C. wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:33 am
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:40 pmI drove for 11+ hours today through torrential rain & lightning & wind to get to Biloxi, MS. My reward was being able to watch this game in my hotel room. Why the fuck didn't I think of this scheme sooner?! :idea:

NHL is smart.
In this rare instance, it's not the League choosing to piss you off. It's all on Federal & state gaming regulations this time.