Re: GDT: Blues at Jets 7:00 1/30 - NHL Network

Rivermanfan wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:16 pm I'm out of market and not finding it. Maybe because it's on the stupid NHL network that is not available in my area.

Hope they do better than they have been. Seems like a bit of a lost season. Hopefully the break will do them well.
Free google chrome extension called veepn

Set it to england (or France) then stream from nhl66.ir

Im watching game at a bar but also streaming bc i guess bally knows its going out of business so there's been SEVERAL "drops in coverage"
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Re: GDT: Blues at Jets 7:00 1/30 - NHL Network

The Blues will go back on The Power Play! Binnington is playing a brilliant game. It would be nice if The Blues could score to take some pressure off. Getting him a win might be a lot better. Playing this well ----never mind! Neighbours breaks in all alone and buries the puck! Blues lead 1-0!!!! :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

Beautiful play by the young kid on a sweet, long, tape-to-tape feed by Krug. We're not as badly off for the future as some fans are saying, with Thomas, Kyrou, Buchnevich, Hofer, Neighbours, Snuggerud, Bolduc, Perunovich, Robertsson, and Kessel.
Last edited by Robb_K on Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.