Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs CalGary - 7:00 1/10

Robb_K wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:46 pm The Blues being over .500 after so long playing with only half of their top defensemen, and with 2 or 3 of their very best forwards out also for a long time, is a minor miracle.
I cannot figure this team out.

They are lifeless half the time with a full roster and playing great like this. Armstrong has a lot of work to do to make this team really great.

BluesSK wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:43 pm
Robb_K wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:46 pm The Blues being over .500 after so long playing with only half of their top defensemen, and with 2 or 3 of their very best forwards out also for a long time, is a minor miracle.

They are lifeless half the time with a full roster and playing great like this. Armstrong has a lot of work to do to make this team really great.
Thomas and Kyrou are turning into true cornerstone players. Reminds me of when we lost Backes and Brouwer and Army said a new core has to emerge and take over and
we’re seeing it now with Thomas and Kyrou.

Krug is a deadbeat... and always looks disinterested... he goes down and the defense starts clicking.... hmmmmmmmmm trade him

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:49 pm

Krug is a deadbeat... and always looks disinterested... he goes down and the defense starts clicking.... hmmmmmmmmm trade him
Never was a big fan of midget d-men,might as well have a woman back there.

BlueinNy wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:03 pm

He's certainly having an awful season. If he isn't doing anything on the power play to make up for his defensive deficiencies his value is pretty much zero.