Re: GDT. Blues at Wild. 6:00 PM. January 8, 2023

BillP wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:55 pm What? No GDT? Doesn’t anyone care? Blues are going to win tonight, don’t you know that? Boys up 1-0 after one.
Sorry, Bill, I noticed no thread, too. We were both posting at the same time.

I'll refer posters to this one. Here's mine:

Where is everyone? Have you all given up on The Blues so early in the season? They may not be able to win The Stanley Cup, but should have an interesting season, especially related to whether or not they start the retool. And playing of some of their prospects will give them the information about whether or not they can help fill in for players traded away.

Good 1st Period for The Blues, with a clutch Power Play Goal by Saad, off a pass from Neighbours. Saad is still hot, and Greiss is playing well, so far. I hope The Blues continue skating and can keep up their energy. I hope Rosen and Tucker can continue to improve with more experience as this season goes on. Rosen is already solid, and Tucker developing will really help, especially if Mikkola is traded off.

BillP wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:55 pm What? No GDT? Doesn’t anyone care? Blues are going to win tonight, don’t you know that? Boys up 1-0 after one.

Where is everyone? Have you all given up on The Blues so early in the season? They may not be able to win The Stanley Cup, but should have an interesting season, especially related to whether or not they start the retool. And playing of some of their prospects will give them the information about whether or not they can help fill in for players traded away.

Good 1st Period for The Blues, with a clutch Power Play Goal by Saad, off a pass from Neighbours. Saad is still hot, and Greiss is playing well, so far. I hope The Blues continue skating and can keep up their energy. I hope Rosen and Tucker can continue to improve with more experience as this season goes on. Rosen is already solid, and Tucker developing will really help, especially if Mikkola is traded off.

Robb_K wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:06 pm

No biggie Rob, I was wondering where you were too! It was so bad, I had to post a thread :lol: 2 threads are better than 1, let’s win tonight!!