Re: GDT: St. louis Blues vs Hurricanes - 7:00 12/1 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

But it's for naught, as here comes yet another ENG against. Too bad. The Blues played decently in this game. They had bad luck with a player protecting Binnington being tripped with no call, and the goal against scored just after.

And also Binnington, inside the goal box, having a Cane shoving his head, blocking his view, and keeping him from reacting to a shot made just at the same time. The call on the ice was a good goal, because the refs thought a Blues player pushed Shmechnikov into Binnington.

Yes, Shmechnikov was pushed, but the slow motion shows that it wasn't really the impetus from that push that sent him into Binnington, it is clear that he directed his own new force towards Binnington. So, he actually SHOULD have been given a goaltender interference penalty, AND the goal should have been disallowed.

Re: GDT: St. louis Blues vs Hurricanes - 7:00 12/1 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:38 pm Can I say I think chief is the reason for some of our losses?

Down by one with over 2+ to go.... We ALWAYS give up the goal...

That HAS to stop.
Yeah. 1:30 to go you start getting ready and pull from then on. Two plus minutes it's kind of demoralizing in that it doesn't show confidence in your even strength play. I can see it if you are on the power play but this two minutes plus nonsense has to end.
Last edited by BluesSK on Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.