Re: Blues 2022-23 Pre-Season Thread

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:42 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:34 am Here's your opening night lineup barring injury or arrest on the team bonding trip in SC:

Looks good to me given the parts, though I wonder what if any changes occur when Brown and Toropchenko are 100%.
It's a good looking lineup, just wish it had a bit more "sandpaper"
The bright side of all the defensemen breaking is that Bortuzzo will be in the lineup to provide that sandpaper a lot more often. I like that Neighbours is with Schenn. Not the fastest duo but the kid can learn a lot from Schenn.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Re: Blues 2022-23 Pre-Season Thread

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:53 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:42 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:34 am Here's your opening night lineup barring injury or arrest on the team bonding trip in SC:

Looks good to me given the parts, though I wonder what if any changes occur when Brown and Toropchenko are 100%.
It's a good looking lineup, just wish it had a bit more "sandpaper"
The bright side of all the defensemen breaking is that Bortuzzo will be in the lineup to provide that sandpaper a lot more often. I like that Neighbours is with Schenn. Not the fastest duo but the kid can learn a lot from Schenn.
I am easily most excited about that 3rd line. That is my kind of hockey line right there. All guys play 90 feet, all guys crash the net, all guys will throw their weight around. They are going to torment teams with their down low cycle game
Just a Russian propaganda account