Re: ‘22 playoffs thread

You guys give Colorado way too much credit and stiff the Blues way too much. Way too much. I'm done talking about it.

Wait, one more time...........................Blues would of kicked their ass with Binner.............................Okay, now I'm done.

BillP. wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:01 pm You guys give Colorado way too much credit and stiff the Blues way too much. Way too much. I'm done talking about it.

Wait, one more time...........................Blues would of kicked their ass with Binner.............................Okay, now I'm done.
You seem to be having a debate with yourself though on a point that no one is trying to make because everyone universally agrees with you that losing Binner hurt the Blues chances of stealing this series.
Just a Russian propaganda account

T.C. wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:30 am
Ozzies09tc wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:39 pm Since 1979, the Stanley Cup finals had -at one time- a former teammate of Jaromir Jagr.

That streak ends this year. RIP
LOL that’s fucking crazy. But, there’s no one left? If you include olympics, I think there is, right?
There's got to be guys left. He only quit a few years ago right?

Edit: 2017-2018 was his last season with Calgary.

BluesSK wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:23 am
T.C. wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:18 am2 counts?
I think he was in an altercation with someone else

So he got two five minute majors, a ten minute misconduct, a game misconduct and a match penalty.

And an instigator penalty but that's the worst deterrent in hockey.
If he would have just jumped on the guy and fucked up the guy's knee, he only would have got 2 minutes.

BillP. wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:48 am Rangers down 3-1 and 2-0 in their first 2 series and won.
Then they were up 2-0 in this series and lost.
Now the Rangers are left thinking to themselves maybe we screwed up…………

C0EA277B-7994-4549-A78F-7A8E189F52C5.jpeg
Certainly a tough way to go out but I got to think their fanbase will be encouraged by this season. At least they should be. TB just owns the East right now...and maybe the entire league. We are living in their dynasty era right now.
Just a Russian propaganda account