GDT: St Louis Blues @ Colorado - 8:30 4/26

Krug back, Schenn still out. Blues catching the Avs during a 4 game losing streak as they really have nothing to play for at this point. It's what I talked about a week or so ago of them coasting into the playoffs and if they will be able to flip the switch right back while the Blues are already playing playoff style games.

Wild host the Yotes

Saad-O'Reilly-Perron
Buchnevich-Thomas-Tarasenko
Barbashev-Bozak-Kyrou
Toropchenko-Brown-Walker

Scandella-Parayko
Leddy-Faulk
Krug-Bortuzzo

Binner
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Colorado - 8:30 4/26

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:43 pm Not a whole lot to say about the first. Both had 11 shots and all were saved.
And one blocked by Scandella. I remember being at a game during the dark post lockout last place season where the Blues put one in their own net during a delayed penalty. I was just happy they managed to put a puck in any net that year.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Colorado - 8:30 4/26

It looked to me like Binnington saw that one coming, too. Despite The Blues playing poorly on defence, I don't think Husso would have let in more than one of those (the 1st goal, on which Binnington had no chance). I understand that Berube wanted to get Husso some rest just before the playoffs, but with 1 day rest between Sunday and today, and 2 days rest between this game and Friday's game, I would have played Husso in both. During the playoffs there are no back-to-back games. So Husso shouldn't get exhausted.
Last edited by Robb_K on Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.