GDT: St Louis Blues at Vancouver - 9:00 1/23

Vancouver is playing short handed in multiple ways tonight. 50% capacity at the arena and they have both goalies (Thatcher Demko, Jaroslav Halak) and three top forwards (Brock Boeser, Conor Garland, J.T. Miller) on the COVID list.

This is the front side of the back 2 back for the Blues. Would be surprised if it isn't Husso in goal tonight then JB50 tomorrow.

What a rivalry this was back in the day. The Jackman vs Bertuzzi battles in front of the net were must see TV.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Vancouver - 9:00 1/23

barnburner wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:32 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:08 am
What a rivalry this was back in the day. The Jackman vs Bertuzzi battles in front of the net were must see TV.
Damn right. I remember one game where Jackman spent most of his time, chasing Bertsissy all over the ice trying to shame that pos into a fight. Bertuzzi wouldn't dance of course.
Yeah, I hated the Canucks as much as Detroit/Chicago for a long time. Starting with the Bertuzzi/Naslund/Cooke/Ruutu days going through the Sedin/Kesler/Burrows/Bieksa/Lapierrre era. Always liked Luongo though, and prior to that I liked the Canucks in the Bure era.

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at Vancouver - 9:00 1/23

RAFritchey wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:43 pm I actually kinda liked the Canucks from back in the 90's, the Pavel Bure days. Trevor Linden, Cliff Ronning, Geoff Courtnall, etc. They were actually pretty good for a while back then!
Yeah same here. Then the twins and Kessler and all the rest of the aholes came along. HATED them. Especially after they poisoned our guys with the "flu" in the playoffs.