Re: BNF Suite Night '21-'22

Got a call from my suite guy today. He said he was kind of concerned and wanted to make sure I was ok, as I usually call him as soon as the schedule is released lol. Said there are still some primo games available. I told him I wasn’t sure if we were doing it again. He commented that yeah, when the team’s on a slump, it’s hard to convince people to buy tickets. I explained to him it’s more the fact that, for the third year in a row, Sinclair and the NHL are fucking fans over. He had no idea what I was talking about. So I kindly explained it to him. He was blown away. I said yeah, no media outlets will talk about it or report on it, which lends to conspiracy theories about what’s happening. Also told him about DPW’s comment regarding MLS season pass with no local restrictions. Said it’s like the NHL has decided they don’t want people as fans. He was again very surprised to hear this, said he’s always had Comcast who I guess also carries Bally’s, so he was unaware. Said he understood. It was an amusing conversation.

Anyway, if people want to do this again this year, I’m happy to facilitate. I would like to attend a game and it’s always fun getting together. But would need at least the usual suspects (others are of course welcome, we can always get a double if need be). He offered that if some of us do want to go but not enough for a suite, he could hook me up with a ticket package (row of seats). Regardless, sound off if you’re interested and if we get enough people I’ll start a new thread with potential dates.

Re: BNF Suite Night thread

T.C. wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:56 amschedule's out. anyone have any particular dates to suggest?
At this writing, I cannot commit The JMCs' shared retirement funds to participate. But I'll throw out a game date suggestion, just to whip up some conversation among you younger crowd ... Sun, Apr 14, 2024, 12:00 PM CT VS. SEATTLE. Maybe there will be a proper afternoon tea option on the suite refreshments menu ... me 'n' the missus got hooked on clotted cream & jam on scones during our UK holiday earlier this summer. :idea:

Re: BNF Suite Night thread

To T.C.'s point, here's the link to the Blues 2023-24 schedule for choosing & declaring your preferred game date: https://www.nhl.com/blues/schedule/2023-09-01/CT/list

I don't reckon the split squad game vs. Arizona in Wichita on Saturday Sept. 23rd is in play. Though there is a boffo breakfast joint just a 10-minute downtown stumble from INTRUST Bank Arena, to sober y'all up after sleeping off the Saturday night pre-season victory party.