Re: Blues Offseason Roster Moves/Speculation Thread

usmcaaron wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:58 am

Wasn't it Shane O'Brien that started the Tkachuk for Tarasenko/Dunn/First nonsense? Strickland would know better, but also just throws EVERYTHING at the wall so he can get credit if/when that comes to pass.

I still don't think Landeskog comes here, but that's largely because I'm a Blues fan and 2019 aside, am accustomed to not having nice things happen.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

BillP. wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:13 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:06 am The Tarasenko drama is exciting to me. Adds a little spice to this offseason. Need a player to publicly call him out next to really drum up some dirt.
Right now, things don't look so hot for the Blue Note.
Baby Petro looking up at Army:

Did you do it Army? Did you win the cup?

Yes.

What did it cost?

Everything.

Still fucking worth it.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:08 pm
BillP. wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:13 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:06 am The Tarasenko drama is exciting to me. Adds a little spice to this offseason. Need a player to publicly call him out next to really drum up some dirt.
Right now, things don't look so hot for the Blue Note.
da.JPG
YES!!!!!!! Restore my faith Turk!!!!!! Thanks - I needed that :)

RAFritchey wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:06 pm So, right now, our top-6 looks like (without Tarasenko):
Perron - ROR - Buchnevich
Schenn - Thomas - Kyrou

What do we get for Tarasenko (or is he back, like it or not)?
Who else do we realistically add as a FA?
I think he's back (like it or not). The cost to replace his shot will be too much. My guess is that Army is through with Schwartz, and someone's gonna offer Hoffman stupid money. Bozak probably comes back. Army's probably looking for a rugged D-Man at this point....JMHO