Blues fans are tedious

I swear to fuck...if the Blues aren't winning by four goals 90% of Blues fans are pissing blood out of their anal uterus. Every time a team scores a goal against the Blues it is because "they aren't playing hard enough" or some other bullshit. Sorry folks...you can be working your ass off on the ice and things still go the wrong way...it's a fast fucking game. Modern Blues fans make the people at the PD Blues talk forum seem rational. I spend most games wishing they had salient things to contribute to the discussion...like Brent Johnson smokes. The Blues could lose all 82 games this season and if you aren't still giddy from that cup win you totally missed the point.

Re: Blues fans are tedious

Did you honestly expect our fan base to be different than any other Cup winning team's? We all made fun of the Kings, 'hawks, Bruins, etc fans over the last decade how salty their fans were just a couple months into the following seasons. But that helps drive the desire to win IMHO. I mean, sure some of it is over the top, but I want more than one Cup in my lifetime. I've never been a 'one before I die' person...probably because I'm still under 50. But fans will be fans, and this is the way we are even more so now because we can all interact instantly and without thought (although some of us would have no thought even with more time...).
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:07 am Did you honestly expect our fan base to be different than any other Cup winning team's? We all made fun of the Kings, 'hawks, Bruins, etc fans over the last decade how salty their fans were just a couple months into the following seasons. But that helps drive the desire to win IMHO. I mean, sure some of it is over the top, but I want more than one Cup in my lifetime. I've never been a 'one before I die' person...probably because I'm still under 50. But fans will be fans, and this is the way we are even more so now because we can all interact instantly and without thought (although some of us would have no thought even with more time...).
I think the desire for winning Cups is the root of all failure. There was a real Zen about the Blues once the team came together last season. I'm not even talking about Cup aspirations. I'm talking about the histrionics every time a team scores against the Blues. Most fans have a totally unrealistic outlook on game out comes. Teams are going to lose...and when they do its not always because of poor effort...or not playing "the right way". The law of averages dictates teams are going to lose. Binnington played half of last season, won a cup, and a third of this season before losing more than two games in a row...that is fucking amazing. There is a lot more good going for this team than bad...which makes the theatrics by fans over regular season losses hard to tolerate.

0-3 after one minute into the 3rd, to SHITCAGO during their SHIT year, your goddamned right I'm going to pissed off at the Blues. Those goals happened when Shitcago decided to play hockey for all of two minutes and the Blues looked amazed that Shitcago could muster up some resolve to play some hockey.

The Blues have had a tendency to not be ready to play a full game against bottom dwellers this year.

I'm fine with losing games if it's not the Bluesiest way possible.

Cotton McKnight wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:27 am 0-3 after one minute into the 3rd, to SHITCAGO during their SHIT year, your goddamned right I'm going to pissed off at the Blues. Those goals happened when Shitcago decided to play hockey for all of two minutes and the Blues looked amazed that Shitcago could muster up some resolve to play some hockey.

The Blues have had a tendency to not be ready to play a full game against bottom dwellers this year.

Pro hockey players are human and sometimes react like humans...they underestimated their opposition...but good teams pull out wins. Either way...not nearly as big of a deal as Halak's fried food consumption.

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:43 pm
Matangama wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:53 pmI have a huge problem with the OP........I Googled “anal uterus” and I don’t think it’s a real thing!
Search on "rectovaginal fistula" instead. I grant The Cap'n partial anatomy credit on this one.
Damn.......I can tell by the name that I definitely DON’T want to search for that!

Matangama wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:51 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:43 pm
Matangama wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:53 pmI have a huge problem with the OP........I Googled “anal uterus” and I don’t think it’s a real thing!
Search on "rectovaginal fistula" instead. I grant The Cap'n partial anatomy credit on this one.
Damn.......I can tell by the name that I definitely DON’T want to search for that!
Trust me. You don't wanna know.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:17 pm
Cotton McKnight wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:27 am 0-3 after one minute into the 3rd, to SHITCAGO during their SHIT year, your goddamned right I'm going to pissed off at the Blues. Those goals happened when Shitcago decided to play hockey for all of two minutes and the Blues looked amazed that Shitcago could muster up some resolve to play some hockey.

Pro hockey players are human and sometimes react like humans...they underestimated their opposition...but good teams pull out wins. Either way...not nearly as big of a deal as Halak's fried food consumption.
I never got the, "they eat fried food, or smoke." issue some fans had.

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:02 am I swear to fuck...if the Blues aren't winning by four goals 90% of Blues fans are pissing blood out of their anal uterus. Every time a team scores a goal against the Blues it is because "they aren't playing hard enough" or some other bullshit. Sorry folks...you can be working your ass off on the ice and things still go the wrong way...it's a fast fucking game. Modern Blues fans make the people at the PD Blues talk forum seem rational. I spend most games wishing they had salient things to contribute to the discussion...like Brent Johnson smokes. The Blues could lose all 82 games this season and if you aren't still giddy from that cup win you totally missed the point.
You wanna know what's tedious? People who build these kind of strawmen because they have the need to knock them down and draw attention to themselves.

You wanna know what's tedious? People who feel the need to flex on how they are a "real fan" because of how they conduct themselves, and tirelessly put other fans down and scold them because they don't pass the "real fan" purity test they created.

Guess what? Not everyone that doesn't wear their fandom like you do is doing it wrong. And even if they are, you can fuck right off with the idea that you need for some reason to tear them down to lift yourself up and make yourself feel better. Sure some people need to chill with their over the top criticism, but others need to just get the fuck over themselves and learn to tune those things out.

/rant

Whew! I feel better. How about you?

MissouriMook wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:27 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:02 am I swear to fuck...if the Blues aren't winning by four goals 90% of Blues fans are pissing blood out of their anal uterus. Every time a team scores a goal against the Blues it is because "they aren't playing hard enough" or some other bullshit. Sorry folks...you can be working your ass off on the ice and things still go the wrong way...it's a fast fucking game. Modern Blues fans make the people at the PD Blues talk forum seem rational. I spend most games wishing they had salient things to contribute to the discussion...like Brent Johnson smokes. The Blues could lose all 82 games this season and if you aren't still giddy from that cup win you totally missed the point.
You wanna know what's tedious? People who build these kind of strawmen because they have the need to knock them down and draw attention to themselves.

You wanna know what's tedious? People who feel the need to flex on how they are a "real fan" because of how they conduct themselves, and tirelessly put other fans down and scold them because they don't pass the "real fan" purity test they created.

Guess what? Not everyone that doesn't wear their fandom like you do is doing it wrong. And even if they are, you can fuck right off with the idea that you need for some reason to tear them down to lift yourself up and make yourself feel better. Sure some people need to chill with their over the top criticism, but others need to just get the fuck over themselves and learn to tune those things out.

/rant

Whew! I feel better. How about you?
Wear my fandom like me? Did you practice this in the bathroom before you typed it? According to your logic all fan behavior is beyond criticism, which is absurd.