Re: News and Games around the NHL

BluesSK wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:26 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:19 pm Ville Husso comes into today 4-1-1 with a 2.17 .934 stat line while currently handling a shutout today too. Redwings may be back. Stevie Y is just a great roster builder.
Another asset who basically walked. Too bad.
I'm starting to hate goalies. Save for the guy in TB, they seem to be the most random position of any sport in any league. You truly never know what you are going to get out of them from year to year or which guys will come up and be great or will suck. I'm for eliminating the position entirely and just going 6 on 6 empty net hockey replacing the current nets with trash cans.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dave's a mess wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:18 pm We haven't discussed on here, but amazingly the best team in the league has had a worse week than the Blues, Penguins or any pro hockey team:

Beyond all of the opinions on the guy himself and what he did and the punishment…the fact that the Bruins went out and signed him without even getting the leagues input is incredibly wild to me. Not one person in the front office said pause??

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:47 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:18 pm We haven't discussed on here, but amazingly the best team in the league has had a worse week than the Blues, Penguins or any pro hockey team:

Beyond all of the opinions on the guy himself and what he did and the punishment…the fact that the Bruins went out and signed him without even getting the leagues input is incredibly wild to me. Not one person in the front office said pause??
Nobody has looked worse in the last two days than Sweeney and Neely. Patrice Bergeron and other players came as close as you'll ever hear a hockey player to saying "yeah we fucking hate this guy" in an organized interview. They look so damn stupid I love it so much.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

While we've all been rightfully staring at the bottom of the standings, imagine my surprise when I checked today and saw the Jets on top of the Central. I thought they were a pretty safe bet to be the worst non-Chicago/Arizona team in the division. My predictions have been nothing if not consistent this year!
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:10 am While we've all been rightfully staring at the bottom of the standings, imagine my surprise when I checked today and saw the Jets on top of the Central. I thought they were a pretty safe bet to be the worst non-Chicago/Arizona team in the division. My predictions have been nothing if not consistent this year!
I thought Vegas was going to miss the playoffs and they are currently leading the League.

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:10 am While we've all been rightfully staring at the bottom of the standings, imagine my surprise when I checked today and saw the Jets on top of the Central. I thought they were a pretty safe bet to be the worst non-Chicago/Arizona team in the division. My predictions have been nothing if not consistent this year!
You think that's shocking, have you seen the top 3 in the pacific being Vegas, Kraken, Kings?