Re: News and Games around the NHL

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:24 am
BluesSK wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:39 am The new Flyers GM has some personal issues to handle..
That's just so disrespectful and unnecessary. I don't think the kids life needs to be ruined for being a drunk asshole in college but certainly if there were any damages they need to be repaid.
He's blown two chances. Some introspection is needed. And you're right. He needs to make good on it.

BluesSK wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:01 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:38 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:32 am Happy Anniversary!
It's just the St. Patrick's Day Massacre, not anything that would get you banned from newspaper message boards.
We have regressed as a society.

Would love to see it happen again. Bettman and company's heads would explode.
We'd find him in the fetal position sucking his thumb and crying
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ridiculous. How the hell is the official account for an NHL team posting anything remotely like that? Like I said earlier in the year, the current NHL Social Media Czar is behind all this, obviously. She will continue to attempt to pander to anyone that might then accidentally put a game on for two seconds. This is a much better approach to getting/keeping a fan base than, you know, addressing the issues with the product and current broadcast circus.

T.C. wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:48 am :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ridiculous. How the hell is the official account for an NHL team posting anything remotely like that? Like I said earlier in the year, the current NHL Social Media Czar is behind all this, obviously. She will continue to attempt to pander to anyone that might then accidentally put a game on for two seconds. This is a much better approach to getting/keeping a fan base than, you know, addressing the issues with the product and current broadcast circus.
My assumption is the Sharks account manager thought they needed to go hard this way after the Reimer pride jersey thing given the market they play in. Safe to say they overcorrected.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!