Re: GDT: SCF Game 4 - St Louis Blues vs Boston Bruins - 7:00 - NBC - Mon 6/3

I recommend not giving up 4 PPGs tonight. In hindsight it's easy to see the trap the Blues fell into in Game 3 with all the hype, buzz surrounding the first home game in the Final. Now that that's flushed, they can get back to playing good hockey. I fully believe they can turn this thing around, but the Bruins aren't going to make it easy for them. LGB!
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

BillP. wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:43 am Fucking stupid. Blais is their biggest hitter and they take him out for Sanfuck? Sanford needs time and space to make a play. He's slow and soft. I don't give a fuck if he was afforded the opportunity to make a play when it was 4-0 Boston. Big fuckn deal. We're trying to win the Stanley Cup and now we're going backwards?????? FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK
I mean, they didn't take Blais out of the lineup. Just moved him to the checking line which honestly I feel like is a better fit for him. Excited to see him out there with Maroon.
Just a Russian propaganda account

BillP. wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:43 am Fucking stupid. Blais is their biggest hitter and they take him out for Sanfuck? Sanford needs time and space to make a play. He's slow and soft. I don't give a fuck if he was afforded the opportunity to make a play when it was 4-0 Boston. Big fuckn deal. We're trying to win the Stanley Cup and now we're going backwards?????? FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK
He is in the lineup, just a different line

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:52 am
I mean, they didn't take Blais out of the lineup. Just moved him to the checking line which honestly I feel like is a better fit for him. Excited to see him out there with Maroon.
Yea I'm ok with that third line. I think that means Thomas is still out. Sanford - ROR- Perron has a chance to create some offense. Hope Perron takes his head out of his ass.

I would not want to be the waitress who brings out fries by accident when you originally asked for waffle fries. :)

BluesSK wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:59 am
I would not want to be the waitress who brings out fries by accident when you originally asked for waffle fries. :)
Imagine being the drive-thru worker at Hardees when Erik Johnson leaves his autograph session early.
Just a Russian propaganda account

:lol: :lol: I see it now, Blais is still in there on 3rd line. The Sanford/ROR/Perron line had instant success for a couple games in regular season so maybe they'll do something here but I just don't like this at all. Would love to eat my burgers if I'm wrong....................and Bortuzzo should stay in, and Edmundson should be out IMO. Edmundson's lack of mobility has gotten him exposed in this series.

In Bill's defense, receiving regular fries instead of waffle fries is worthy of burning that restaurant to the ground.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:18 am
BillP. wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:43 amFucking stupid. Blais is their biggest hitter and they take him out for Sanfuck? Sanford needs time and space to make a play. He's slow and soft. I don't give a fuck if he was afforded the opportunity to make a play when it was 4-0 Boston. Big fuckn deal. We're trying to win the Stanley Cup and now we're going backwards?????? FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK
In Bill's defense, receiving regular fries instead of waffle fries is worthy of burning that restaurant to the ground.
Listen closely, Bitch. I asked for FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK-ing GLORIA FRIES!!!