NHL 19

Early release for Xbox is out if you have EA access. Game is the best NHL game in a long time....it's finally back. Oh...and you can now play with Bernie Federko in a video hockey game....never thought I'd see that!
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: NHL 19

That's promising to hear. Thanks for the update. Supposed to be 200 past stars in game, so that'll be interesting to see who all is there. If they did their ratings right on Bernie, his Offensive IQ & passing would be very high, but his skating and speed would be on the short side of the equation.

I should point out that this is just the 10 hour trial of the full game. The game doesn't actually release until Tuesday.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

wannabebluesplayer wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:34 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:26 pm I should point out that this is just the 10 hour trial of the full game. The game doesn't actually release until Tuesday.
Is it a free trial or do I need to purchase? I haven't bought one since 2014.
It's only free if you subscribe to EA Access and that service is only offered on Xbox. That gives you the 10 hour trial of all games they release in a given year as well as 10% discount if you decide to purchase.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Also...FYI...do not install the game update tuner. It turns the game back to shit. Keep the default tuner...it plays amazing.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Ozzies09tc wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:15 pm The udated tuner is what will be default when played online
Human vs human will probably be ok. That new tuner turns the cpu back to NHL15, 17, 18.
I’m strictly an offline player though

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:38 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:15 pm The udated tuner is what will be default when played online
Human vs human will probably be ok. That new tuner turns the cpu back to NHL15, 17, 18.
I’m strictly an offline player though
I play hut w my bro online but thats it
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

T.C. please move this to O.T. as this is gonna be off topic... :)

Ok, i played for about a half hr. All hut. Didnt even finish 1st period in that half hour. Every. Poke check. Is. A. Tripping. Penalty.

This is unplayable until they release a patch....sigh...

Im playing nhl 17 a lil bit longer now :/

Ozzies09tc wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:20 am T.C. please move this to O.T. as this is gonna be off topic... :)

Ok, i played for about a half hr. All hut. Didnt even finish 1st period in that half hour. Every. Poke check. Is. A. Tripping. Penalty.

Interesting ....I’m not seeing that at all. I’m using the default game ...no patch updates and it plays fantastic

"Suck a dick Johansen"

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:27 am
T.C. wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:38 am i want to start at pond hockey and build the mystery alaska team, captained by beibe, and progress them up enough to play the NYR eventually.
Worst hockey movie of all time.
you are fucking crazy. that movie is great.

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:36 am
Ozzies09tc wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:20 am T.C. please move this to O.T. as this is gonna be off topic... :)

Interesting ....I’m not seeing that at all. I’m using the default game ...no patch updates and it plays fantastic
Yeah, as we discussed you are playing ur own setup against the computer. So it may be different.

Im playing HUT online against my bro which the online settings are what i set to play even against the computer bc if i play offline then online i want the same standards...ya know?

Ozzies09tc wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:11 pm

Yeah, as we discussed you are playing ur own setup against the computer. So it may be different.

Im playing HUT online against my bro which the online settings are what i set to play even against the computer bc if i play offline then online i want the same standards...ya know?
Well bummer for you then! Your gonna be waiting on EA to fix that crap

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:31 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:11 pm

Well bummer for you then! Your gonna be waiting on EA to fix that crap
Indeed. Til then its an $80 paperweight :/

T.C. wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:46 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:27 am
T.C. wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:38 am i want to start at pond hockey and build the mystery alaska team, captained by beibe, and progress them up enough to play the NYR eventually.
Worst hockey movie of all time.
you are fucking crazy. that movie is great.
Worst Chief O'Brien episode of DS9 ever.

Just played a couple games of NHL 19 and it really is a big step up in play. Plays faster, more crisp, the player control, cuts, turns, stops, etc., big time improvement. I even like the change in player graphics. It's hard to explain but it's like they incorporated a touch of PS2 style into the game and its great.

Just played my first official game with the full version that I purchased today. Lost to the Coyotes 5-1 and I think Ray Ferraro summed it up with his report in the 3rd period.
"Allen has had a horrible night and on that one it looks like he had a blindfold on"
:lol:
If it's in the game it's in the game.....

"Suck a dick Johansen"

BillP wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:40 pm The game absolutely rocks. It's awesome!

Do any of view switch up camera views or do you stick with the default Dynamic Medium view? I'm partial to Dynamic High.
I play on classic the majority of the time but when I do switch it up, it's Dynamic high as well.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

BillP wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:08 am Just played a couple games of NHL 19 and it really is a big step up in play. Plays faster, more crisp, the player control, cuts, turns, stops, etc., big time improvement. I even like the change in player graphics. It's hard to explain but it's like they incorporated a touch of PS2 style into the game and its great.
Thanks to that review, I may go seek it out at my local game re-seller next month.