Fabbri Summer Tournament Play

I may be hallucinating here, but I seem to remember hearing something about there being one of those "fun tournaments" of kinda pickup hockey, happening in Toronto this weekend. It attracts a lot of guys who train in the summer in Toronto. It is mostly lesser known players, but there are a few well known ones, and Fabbri was listed as playing. I meant to jot something down about it as I was in the car driving, but forgot.

Does anyone else have anymore details? Not real game action, but would be a chance to see him actually skating in a game like setting. Anyway, could have just been a fever dream I guess!! :D

Re: Fabbri Summer Tournament Play

Sorry to respond to my own post, but I was able to do a little more digging.

The tournament is the BioSteel tournament in Toronto. Fabbri is participating, though I haven't heard anything much else about him. Apparently Tyler Seguin picked him for his team for the final tournament. I'm not sure when that is. Here is the rest of Team Seguin
TEAM SEGUIN

Jason Demers
Brett Connolly
Jordan Bennington
Andrew Agozzino
Tom Wilson
Robbie Fabbri
Mitchell Stephens
Logan Stanley
Mike Liambas

Here is an article that touches on this briefly.

I'm so ready for the season and some REAL hockey!!!!

https://www.burnabynow.com/fabbri-eager ... 1.23418673

Re: Fabbri Summer Tournament Play

So Seguin gets the first pick for the tournament and passes on McDavid and takes the Blues Jordan Binnington as his first overall pick. And O'Reilly, who wasn't even drafted got the winner for Team Seguin with Binnington making a clutch save at the end to preserve the win.