Re: Fantasy Hockey?

congrats to justin for winning the league and keeping our jeff city contingent out of 1st place for the second year in a row!!!! nice work!

my little "ex blues" experiment went about as you'd expect - finished last, by a long mile. oh well, won't be doing that again.

Just wondering if this is happening again for the 17-18 season. Last year was my first ever foray into fantasy sports and I had fun. Learned a few things and hope to play again.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

T.C. wrote:yes of course.
If you have room for one more, let me know. I need another task to add to my already busy days :)

Seriously, I've taken like a five year break from fantasy sports, ever since girls were born. But things are settled down enough between work and family to add another fun thing.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

ok league has been renewed. if all prior managers play again, we're full at 16 spots. if anyone else wants to join, we can have up to 20 teams but must be even numbers as it's a head-to-head league. if previous managers don't renew their teams in the next two weeks, i'll delete them and open it for those on the wait list. at that time if there is enough interest and even numbers i'll open up the last four spots as well. so get on the wait list here if you want.

wait list:
bradleygt89

blue to the bone wrote:I'd like to make a motion whoever is in last place in our fantasy league has to fetch all the drinks at BNF game if have another one this year.
since I'll most likely be in last place, I'd be happy to fetch the drinks...if you pay for my plane ticket :)
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote:
blue to the bone wrote:I'd like to make a motion whoever is in last place in our fantasy league has to fetch all the drinks at BNF game if have another one this year.
since I'll most likely be in last place, I'd be happy to fetch the drinks...if you pay for my plane ticket :)
Haha. I'm not sure you'd want to ride the plane my budget can afford. My budget will cover a plane that'll make it all the way to the scene of the crash.