Re: Fantasy Hockey

NHLTIM wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:47 pm
BillP. wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:38 pm
NHLTIM wrote: I won’t be playing this year. Please hand my spot to someone else

Please reconsider. Your vast knowledge of hockey, competitiveness and enthusiasm cannot be replaced ;)

Please stick around!!!
Sorry Bill…I appreciate the kind words but I just don’t have the time to devote to it. I will still be watching and talking hockey here though.
Damn. And after a 2nd place finish too - ha. That’s okay, as long as you come back - I’m counting on it!
Thanks Tim!

T.C. wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:13 pm Any scoring change suggestions?

When does anyone want to draft?
Well, I like watching Redzone on Sunday afternoon, so any other day and time is fine to me 😊

I don’t know what scoring options are left. Our league settings just show what we got. So I can’t really make any suggestions because I don’t know what’s left - ha

And oh yes, Live draft is a must!!!!!

T.C. wrote:
Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:25 am
T.C. wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:48 am OK, I’ll be setting the draft for tomorrow evening at some point, will message the league. Probably 6p CT.
How many teams did we end up with?
14, down from 20.
14 - that's great. That's where it should be.

Please make sure the draft is like 6pm Central. Right now, the Yahoo Site says 4pm. Please make sure it's 6pm Central. Thanks!!

Lot more talent out there in this draft. It's to the point where it's too much and you wonder if you have the right ingredients. I think the guy that wins is the guy that sacrifices some skill in exchange for some grit or key attributes.

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:43 am Enjoy competing for second place in the regular season, and congrats to whichever one of you breezes to a shockingly easy upset of me in the first round of the playoffs.
Some teams are built for the regular season some teams are built for the rigors of the playoffs. Maybe be a better GM
Just a Russian propaganda account