Re: Fantasy Hockey

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Well well well if it isn't a stanley cup final preview to start off the new year. Good luck my good pal
Yeah, I just saw this yesterday morning when I was setting up my lineup, didn't see this coming! :lol:
Good luck buddy, but you're already off to a flying start. I got some catching up to do ;)

BillP. wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:14 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Well well well if it isn't a stanley cup final preview to start off the new year. Good luck my good pal
Yeah, I just saw this yesterday morning when I was setting up my lineup, didn't see this coming! :lol:
Good luck buddy, but you're already off to a flying start. I got some catching up to do ;)
It's always nice to get a good start from a goalie right out of the gates cause then the opponent is playing catchup all week
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:18 pm
It's always nice to get a good start from a goalie right out of the gates cause then the opponent is playing catchup all week
Great series, literally went down to the last game on Sunday night. It was a close one. Till next time ;)

BillP wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:50 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:18 pm

Great series, literally went down to the last game on Sunday night. It was a close one. Till next time ;)
A true toss up. I lost by 1 in plus minus and .001 in save percentage.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Congrats to the three of us on clinching a playoff spot with two weeks still to go. Quite the presidents trophy battle at the top.
Yeah 2 points separating the top 3. Crazy.
And the defending champ North Kariya is fighting for his playoff life, as the 8th seed is still up for grabs, though the Goons are hanging by a thread.

BillP. wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:14 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Congrats to the three of us on clinching a playoff spot with two weeks still to go. Quite the presidents trophy battle at the top.
Yeah 2 points separating the top 3. Crazy.
And the defending champ North Kariya is fighting for his playoff life, as the 8th seed is still up for grabs, though the Goons are hanging by a thread.
Fighting for the right to get throttled by us. :D

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:08 am Congrats to the three of us on clinching a playoff spot with two weeks still to go. Quite the presidents trophy battle at the top.
I might fall out of the president's trophy race. I might start giving some veterans some rest to make sure they're ready for the playoffs.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:52 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:08 am Congrats to the three of us on clinching a playoff spot with two weeks still to go. Quite the presidents trophy battle at the top.
I might fall out of the president's trophy race. I might start giving some veterans some rest to make sure they're ready for the playoffs.
Fine line between rest and rust. I'll be staying on my boys like rented mules. SKATE SKATE SKATE

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:12 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:43 am It's playoff time boys! Lock it in
Given my playoff history and all the upsets happening in March Madness, I'm not feeling super hot, haha.

I think ESPN picked you to win the Cup. They picked me for 3rd place given the President's Trophy jinx and all.
I think the headline in the article was ---- Dave doesn't mess around this time, outslugs Pirates to win Cup :)

BillP. wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:04 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:43 am It's playoff time boys! Lock it in
Given my playoff history and all the upsets happening in March Madness, I'm not feeling super hot, haha.

I think ESPN picked you to win the Cup. They picked me for 3rd place given the President's Trophy jinx and all.
I think the headline in the article was ---- Dave doesn't mess around this time, outslugs Pirates to win Cup :)
My team is in shambles on the injury front and guys going cold at the wrong time. I don't have high hopes right now but I'll give it my best

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:05 pm
BillP. wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:04 pm

My team is in shambles on the injury front and guys going cold at the wrong time. I don't have high hopes right now but I'll give it my best
You got goaltending, so you always got a shot!!