Re: Fantasy Hockey

BillP. wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:33 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:
BillP. wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:32 am

C'mon Igor, Blues SC Champions will be out there waiting for you 8-)
Looking forward to it.
Going 11-4 and losing ground to the top team was tough
Ha - yeah I usually don't hold 1st place too long, we'll see how that goes. Still expect Denny Pratt to move his way up too, though the Denny Pratt forum is asking for changes :)
Nah, my message board sees this team starting to gel. They know we'll be on a roll and Voltron will assemble by season's end before the playoff collapse.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:40 pm
BillP. wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:33 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:

Going 11-4 and losing ground to the top team was tough
Ha - yeah I usually don't hold 1st place too long, we'll see how that goes. Still expect Denny Pratt to move his way up too, though the Denny Pratt forum is asking for changes :)
Nah, my message board sees this team starting to gel. They know we'll be on a roll and Voltron will assemble by season's end before the playoff collapse.
i heard they are calling for a coach in waiting
Just a Russian propaganda account

T.C. wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:06 am lol, saros absolutely crushing my stats this week. getting destroyed. out of three goalies, this is my one start at this point this week.
Screenshot 2022-11-12 at 11.05.33 AM.png
Jarry should start tonight for you since they played last night. You’ll need a stellar game though since all you can really win now is GA and Save Pct. Can’t believe your still looking for your first game this week.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:33 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:38 am Friendly bit of unsolicited advice:
Don't drop one of the best defensemen in the league the day before he's supposed to come off IR allowing the first place team to pick him up.
He went through the waiver process, anyone could've claimed him.
Oh I did, you just had waiver priority. So boo to the rest of you...BOOOOOO!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:51 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:33 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:38 am Friendly bit of unsolicited advice:
Don't drop one of the best defensemen in the league the day before he's supposed to come off IR allowing the first place team to pick him up.
He went through the waiver process, anyone could've claimed him.
Oh I did, you just had waiver priority. So boo to the rest of you...BOOOOOO!!!!
haha fair enough, just wanted to clarify it wasn't just I was the quickest to claim him.

T.C. wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:08 am he wasn't doing shit for me. i haven't won a week yet and need stats he's not putting up. so fuck him. can't get any worse.

as for how it works, here: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6811.html; ... NlYwNzcg--

2 day waiver period, priority determined by draft order.
Fair enough, but next time you consider dropping an all-star give a heads up and I'll trade you a better return than you'll get on the waiver wire.

Dave's a mess wrote:
T.C. wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:08 am he wasn't doing shit for me. i haven't won a week yet and need stats he's not putting up. so fuck him. can't get any worse.

as for how it works, here: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6811.html; ... NlYwNzcg--

Fair enough, but next time you consider dropping an all-star give a heads up and I'll trade you a better return than you'll get on the waiver wire.
What? Mittelstadt and a player to be named later? :lol: Just joking...........................Love ya Denny, Dave, whoever you are ;)

Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:56 am

You can still trade for him