Re: Fantasy Hockey

As soon as I get notification from Yahoo that league is available, we'll revisit who is in and who is out. I know there was talk of contracting the number of teams this year, which I'm fine with. But need to wait until league is available.

T.C. wrote: As soon as I get notification from Yahoo that league is available, we'll revisit who is in and who is out. I know there was talk of contracting the number of teams this year, which I'm fine with. But need to wait until league is available.
Yeah, if you don't hear back from those non-active guys, just cut em. Should be a 14 team league. And then you'll have openings for guys that want to play.

I sent another email to people that I haven't heard from yet. If I don't hear by EOD, I'll be removing their teams.

If you haven't replied to the thread on the league message board yet but still intend on playing, reply below stating so with your team name ASAP.

T.C. wrote: I sent another email to people that I haven't heard from yet. If I don't hear by EOD, I'll be removing their teams.

If you haven't replied to the thread on the league message board yet but still intend on playing, reply below stating so with your team name ASAP.
TC, the only guys that don't intend on playing are these 3 - Kovalchuks luck, louie's loser, storey hc. Everyone else should be in.
I'd like you to hold off on cutting NHL Tim, I want him to reconsider.

Need an answer, Tim. Need to remove one more team - there's a guy that said he would be OK if we had to remove him, but he would also play if he stayed. So if you want to stay, I'll remove him. If you don't, he stays. Please let us know soon. Sounds like you should stay, by popular demand.

T.C. wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:26 am Need an answer, Tim. Need to remove one more team - there's a guy that said he would be OK if we had to remove him, but he would also play if he stayed. So if you want to stay, I'll remove him. If you don't, he stays. Please let us know soon. Sounds like you should stay, by popular demand.
Just don’t have the time to commit to it this year. It was a fun two years of playing though.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

T.C. wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:51 am ok. given that, we are good now at 14 teams. get your pre-draft rankings sorted and/or do draft research. maybe we can do draft sunday? or would people prefer something like tuesday evening?
This Sunday?! Season doesn't start for two weeks. I prefer closer to the start of the season.
Just a Russian propaganda account

BillP. wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:38 pm
NHLTIM wrote: I won’t be playing this year. Please hand my spot to someone else

Please reconsider. Your vast knowledge of hockey, competitiveness and enthusiasm cannot be replaced ;)

Please stick around!!!
Sorry Bill…I appreciate the kind words but I just don’t have the time to devote to it. I will still be watching and talking hockey here though.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"