Re: The Home Loan Application Process ...

Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote: uhhh...I don't have a credit man.
Oh, but you could ...
Kavadas.jpg
No thanks... only time I want to see that many teeth , is when I let the Rottweiler chase the Jehovah Witnesses down the street.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or Mormon's on their mission! Or Hari Krishna beggers (do they do that anymore???).
:lol:

Robb_K wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote: Oh, but you could ...
Kavadas.jpg
No thanks... only time I want to see that many teeth , is when I let the Rottweiler chase the Jehovah Witnesses down the street.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or Mormon's on their mission! Or Hari Krishna beggers (do they do that anymore???).
:lol:
Mormon/LDS are much faster than Jehovas.... Pentecostals? fat and slow. She's come home many a time dragging one of those four foot long skirts.

Robb_K wrote:Or Mormon's on their mission! Or Hari Krishna beggers (do they do that anymore???). :lol:
I'm sure glad my personal home loan crisis is so entertaining for you, Robb. :cry:

The days of Hare Krishna roaming free or in their little booths in U.S. airport terminals ended with 9/11. The hijackers won that religious battle!

JMC-STL wrote:
Robb_K wrote:Or Mormon's on their mission! Or Hari Krishna beggers (do they do that anymore???). :lol:
I'm sure glad my personal home loan crisis is so entertaining for you, Robb. :cry:

The days of Hare Krishna roaming free or in their little booths in U.S. airport terminals ended with 9/11. The hijackers won that religious battle!
Don't expect any sympathy about mortgage hassles from a guy who probably lives in igloos and yurts.

JMC-STL wrote:So how come every O.T. thread starts looking like a "How Many Blues Fans ..." offshoot after a few posts? Russian hackers, or The Capn's molls?
Little Women.png
I don’t think that the Russian hackers are quite ready for the “How many Blues fans” thread. If they had stumbled into there a couple of years ago, Ms. Clinton would be president, and Trump would be trying to overthrow the government of Fredonia.

Turk Sanderson wrote:I don’t think that the Russian hackers are quite ready for the “How many Blues fans” thread. If they had stumbled into there a couple of years ago, Ms. Clinton would be president, and Trump would be trying to overthrow the government of Fredonia.
Not if THIS Band of Brothers had anything to say about it ...

JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:I don’t think that the Russian hackers are quite ready for the “How many Blues fans” thread. If they had stumbled into there a couple of years ago, Ms. Clinton would be president, and Trump would be trying to overthrow the government of Fredonia.
Not if THIS Band of Brothers had anything to say about it ...
MV5BMTQwNjcyMDk0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDg0MjY2Nw@@._V1_[1].jpg
I didn't say that he would succeed... those guys are much smarter than he is.