Playoff Open Thread

Playoffs start tonight with 3 games.

-Pens-Flyers should be a very fun series. Lots of hate there and tons and tons and tons of skill. If its anything like their 2012 bloodbath we're all in for a treat.

-Jets-Wild open up in Winnepeg. Everything on paper favors the Jets, but boy I can't buy all the way in on a franchise that hasn't won a single playoff game. I think they probably end up winning the series, but I wouldn't be surprised if they panic the first moment something goes wrong.

-Kings-Golden Knights have the nightcap tonight. That atmosphere is going to be absurd. Lots of people picking the Kings in the "upset", but boy its going to be tough for the Kings to steal a game in Vegas.

Should be lots of fun. While it sucks the Blues are out of it, I find the absence of Blackhawks extremely refreshing. Looking forward to enjoying some great hockey for the next 2 months featuring teams I don't hate. This is weird.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Re: Playoff Open Thread

Agreed, the closest thing I have to hating any of these teams is the Preds. And even then, I love Subban.

I'm also stoked for Pens-Flyers. Can't imagine how Schenn feels after this year. Gets traded from a losing team to a winning team, puts up his best year, only for his new team to miss the playoffs for the first time in years and his old team to make the playoffs.

Well...was gonna start off watching Flyers and Pens but gonna go with that Winnipeg whiteout to start. That atmosphere is gonna be off the hook, plus Gord Miller is on the call tonight and that seals the deal for me.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

BlueinNy wrote:Moose has finally gotten his shot at the playoffs, he was done dirty when he was here.
Looks like he's getting "done dirty" tonight too! Pens up 3-0

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote:
BlueinNy wrote:Moose has finally gotten his shot at the playoffs, he was done dirty when he was here.
Looks like he's getting "done dirty" tonight too! Pens up 3-0
Yeah, he is not looking good right now...but at least he got his team into the playoffs.

The Jets just need to settle down and get a goal and all will be good. They came out and tried to win the game in the first 5 minutes....they are jacked up.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

UMSLBlues12 wrote:Byufglien (however the fuck you spell it) just destroyed Eriksson-Ek, that was a good clean hit.
Awesome hit and then somebody on the Wild got Perreault right after that.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Boy...Dumba sure has become a great player. I absolutely hated that kid coming out of junior. Dumba and Zucker would look great on the Blues. I'm sure Yeo would love them as well.

"Suck a dick Johansen"