Re: GDT: Blues vs Hawks - 7:00 CDT - NBCSN & Y98FM

This game tonight should tell us a lot about the guys in that room.
They absolutely can’t lose this game tonight. They should be on the Hawks from the start with no quit in their game. No struggling allowed....step up and take this game.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Per Lou:

The Blues' projected lineup:

Jaden Schwartz-Brayden Schenn-Vladimir Tarasenko
Patrik Berglund-Kyle Brodziak-Alexander Steen
Dmitrij Jaskin-Vladimir Sobotka-Tage Thompson
Ivan Barbashev-Oskar Sundqvist-Chris Thorburn

Joel Edmundson-Alex Pietrangelo
Vince Dunn-Colton Parayko
Chris Butler-Robert Bortuzzo

Jake Allen will start in goal; Carter Hutton will be the backup.

Healthy scratches include Nikita Soshnikov, Nolan Stevens and Mitch Reinke. Jordan Schmaltz (upper body) is not quite ready to play and is hopeful to be ready Friday. Scottie Upshall (lacerated kidney) is out indefinitely. Jay Bouwmeester (hip), Robby Fabbri (knee) and Carl Gunnarsson (knee) are out for the season.

The Blackhawks' projected lineup:

Brandon Saad-Nick Schmaltz-Patrick Kane
Patrick Sharp-David Kampf-Vinnie Hinostroza
Tomas Jurco-Artem Anisimov-Andreas Martinsen
Dylan Sikura-Victor Ejdsell-Alex DeBrincat

Duncan Keith-Brent Seabrook
Erik Gustafsson-Connor Murphy
Blake Hillman-Jan Rutta

J-F Berube will start in goal; Jeff Glass will be the backup.

The healthy scratch is Jordan Oesterle. Jonathan Toews (upper body), Corey Crawford (upper body), Anthony Duclair (lower body), Anton Forsberg (lower body) and John Hayden (upper body) are all out.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dave's a mess wrote:Let's set the over/under on Butler's minutes at 7:30. I'll take the under.
Considering he had twice that TOI vs the Caps, I'll take that bet on the over ;)

And fully agree with Tim on this one. I know they could still make it if they lose tonight, but damn boys, it's your final regular season game, vs your longtime biggest rival who is publicly saying they want to spoil it, etc.

But if ever there was a Blues team that was like a box of chocolates, this team is it. Who know what team we get tonight :twisted:
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote:
Dave's a mess wrote:Let's set the over/under on Butler's minutes at 7:30. I'll take the under.
Considering he had twice that TOI vs the Caps, I'll take that bet on the over ;)

And fully agree with Tim on this one. I know they could still make it if they lose tonight, but damn boys, it's your final regular season game, vs your longtime biggest rival who is publicly saying they want to spoil it, etc.

But if ever there was a Blues team that was like a box of chocolates, this team is it. Who know what team we get tonight :twisted:
I could be the world's worst bookie.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Beatoni12 wrote:
NHLTIM wrote:This game tonight should tell us a lot about the guys in that room.
They absolutely can’t lose this game tonight. They should be on the Hawks from the start with no quit in their game. No struggling allowed....step up and take this game.
Always more fun when we argue, but I fully agree.
Then I'll bite. What would this game tell us about them? They could very easily stand up and play the game of their lives tonight and then shit the bed in games 81 and 82. On any given night there's a 33% chance they'll look great, a 33% chance they'll be so-so and hopefully eke out a point or 2 and a 33% chance they'll suck balls. I'm fairly convinced it is an entirely random occurrence.

You could just as easily say that the outcome of a lottery ticket will tell us a lot about the person scratching it.

insideout wrote:
Beatoni12 wrote:
NHLTIM wrote:This game tonight should tell us a lot about the guys in that room.
Always more fun when we argue, but I fully agree.
Then I'll bite. What would this game tell us about them? They could very easily stand up and play the game of their lives tonight and then shit the bed in games 81 and 82. On any given night there's a 33% chance they'll look great, a 33% chance they'll be so-so and hopefully eke out a point or 2 and a 33% chance they'll suck balls. I'm fairly convinced it is an entirely random occurrence.

You could just as easily say that the outcome of a lottery ticket will tell us a lot about the person scratching it.
because this game is at home...last home game of the season and we need these two points badly. There are no excuses tonight, it's simply a game they must have.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"