Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And The Cap'n thinks I'M a killjoy.
I've always considered you more of a Grinch...and Turk is like Hoggle from Labyrinth.
Nope...Hoggle became the Prince of the Bog of Eternal Stench...you'll have to hang that one on someone who hangs out at the BTF shithole.

JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:And The Cap'n thinks I'M a killjoy.
I've always considered you more of a Grinch...
I would never steal Christmas. A Hallmark Holiday, maybe, or even one of those stupid Federal holidays on a Monday. But not one of The Big 5.
The Grinch whole stole Dr King's Birthday? I feel like it would be a best seller.

Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:Well this R.I.P. thread sure has devolved in a hurry. Thanks JMC.
Bad ideas die under their own weight.
So do beached whales, but I don't see you raggin' on them.
As soon as a beached whale becomes a BNF member & starts an ill-conceived thread like this one, I will happily spread my raggin' around. I just hope he's not the one who buys the two extra BNF Suite Night tickets from T.C..

RIP Art Bell. I know I'm not the only one who heard his late night spooky show in the 90s & 2000s about the paranormal & unexplained phenomena. The show was/is called Coast to Coast AM. Link at the bottom.

When the Blues were on KTRS you could hear his show after a night Blues game! George Noory is from St.Louis and he substituted for him sometimes & he hosts the show today.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/ob ... 9f25720578

FederkoSutterHunter wrote:RIP Art Bell. I know I'm not the only one who heard his late night spooky show in the 90s & 2000s about the paranormal & unexplained phenomena. The show was/is called Coast to Coast AM. Link at the bottom.

When the Blues were on KTRS you could hear his show after a night Blues game! George Noory is from St.Louis and he substituted for him sometimes & he hosts the show today.

I would listen to his show at night and spend all day trying to find the Nazi moon base online. RIP

CaptSMRT wrote:
FederkoSutterHunter wrote:RIP Art Bell. I know I'm not the only one who heard his late night spooky show in the 90s & 2000s about the paranormal & unexplained phenomena. The show was/is called Coast to Coast AM. Link at the bottom.

I would listen to his show at night and spend all day trying to find the Nazi moon base online. RIP
He was a fan of Bigfoot...and vice-versa.

R.I.P. Barbara Bush
Per ABC News:
Former first lady Barbara Bush died Tuesday at her home in Houston, Texas. She was 92.

"A former first lady of the United States of America and relentless proponent of family literacy, Barbara Pierce Bush passed away Tuesday, April 17, 2018, at the age of 92," reads a statement from the office of former President George H.W. Bush.